Canada's Smartest Person Seeks Chess Prodigies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada's Smartest Person Seeks Chess Prodigies

The following email has been circulating amongst the chess community.

Subject: Canada's Smartest Person Seeks Chess Prodigies

Hi,

My name is Caitlin Foster. I'm contacting you today because I currently work for the casting team for Canada's Smartest Person on the CBC and we're currently looking for some budding chess champions from across the country to be on our show!

Canada's Smartest Person is a groundbreaking interactive competition series that has inspired a nationwide conversation of what it means to be "smart."

We are currently looking for individuals at least 16 years of age as of Jan 1, 2015, Nominations and applications are open until June 21st. You can also go to cbc.ca/smartestperson to apply or nominate someone.

Please feel free to share the attached flyer with anyone you think may be interested. It would be a great resume builder, and a great way to showcase your club.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in pursuing, let me know and we can discuss the application process further. In the meantime, feel free to share this info with staff and students, or you can provide them with my e-mail address to
    contact me directly as well.

Caitlin Foster

Caitlin Foster
    CASTING INTERN
    cfoste7@gmail.com
    www.cbc.ca/smartestperson

Re: Canada's Smartest Person Seeks Chess Prodigies

Paging Eric Hansen!
    Last edited by Garland Best; Tuesday, 12th May, 2015, 09:00 PM. Reason: makes post clearer.

Comment

Re: Canada's Smartest Person Seeks Chess Prodigies

Originally posted by Garland Best View Post
      Paging Eric Hansen!
      I am here! ok sounds good I'll check it out and probably apply

Comment

Working...
      X