Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Voting Members Meeting is on!

http://www.chesscanada.info/forum/fo...-December-2015
    Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Sunday, 13th December, 2015, 11:08 PM.

Re: CFC Voting Members Meeting is on!

Maybe, but I get this message...

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
      Maybe, but I get this message...

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
      Very strange. I don't get the same message when I go in under IE as an anonymous user.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Comment

I can go in anonymously with Chrome, so that's good enough. Who knows what cyber-gremlins are stalking my computer.

Comment

Working...
        X