• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChessTalk and Lunarpages

ChessTalk and Lunarpages

January 5, 2016

So what actually happened?

Were we using too much bandwidth at this site and got shut down by Lunarpages, our web host, very early on Sunday, January 3?

After a credit card payment of $500, Lunarpages made our sites available again?

Discuss!

Re: ChessTalk and Lunarpages

Originally posted by Wayne Komer View Post
    ChessTalk and Lunarpages

January 5, 2016

So what actually happened?

Were we using too much bandwidth at this site and got shut down by Lunarpages, our web host, very early on Sunday, January 3?

After a credit card payment of $500, Lunarpages made our sites available again?

Discuss!
    Ouch sounds like a cash grab to me lol! what is the bandwidth for this site?, also how far do post go back on the site might be worth deleting post older then x years old.
    Not sure if the store links photos to the server might be a good idea to link those to a free website.

Comment

While we are in better shape now than before but we are still dealing with issues...once this is over (hopefully today) I will post my version of the story :)

Larry

Comment

While we are in better shape now than before but we are still dealing with issues...once this is over (hopefully today) I will post my version of the story :)

Larry

Comment

Could it be that the automatic double posting of posts is responsible for the extra band-width usage?

Comment

Working...
          X