An update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update...

As you may know, I don't think much of Lunarpages.

My tech guy at Chess'n Math, Christian Lacasse, has found what we hope to be a better place for our sites. We will be using a separate servir for ChessTalk...so that if we have problems...at least the rest of our operations continue to function. They were attempting to transfer ChessTalk to the new server today but they encountered some problems...that is why the site has not been available for the last few hours. I have asked them to make the old provider available until they figure out what is wrong...hence we are back online.

Larry

Re: An update...

God that must be frustrating! Good luck with it all ...

Comment

With great power comes great responsibility ... ;-)

Comment

The transfer is complete...we are no longer with Lunarpages for any of our sites. Hopefully we have moved to a better place :)

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
          The transfer is complete...we are no longer with Lunarpages for any of our sites. Hopefully we have moved to a better place :)
          The technical contact is still with lunarpages.

tech Email: email@lunarpages.com
          Name Server: NS1-CPB18.LIKUID.COM
          Name Server: NS2-CPB18.LIKUID.COM

Comment

Thanks Pierre...I will pass the info on to those who are in the know....it may just be a time lag thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
              I seriously hope things settle down for you and Christian! It is hard to believe that so much effort has to be expended to "just" host a forum... :)

I'll bet you are glad to not have to deal with their bureaucracy!!
              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
              X