Under 16 Olympiad, Poprad, Slovakia from July 21st to July 30th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 16 Olympiad, Poprad, Slovakia from July 21st to July 30th.

Anyone interested in going to this tournament should inform the CFC as soon as possible.

Re: Under 16 Olympiad, Poprad, Slovakia from July 21st to July 30th.

Last call for interested players. We have three master strength boys. We need a strong girl and perhaps one more player though it is possible that we might be able to make do with just one more girl or just one more boy but in that case everyone will have to play every round. GM Gergely Szabo will likely be the captain/coach if we can get enough interested players.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
      Last call for interested players. We have three master strength boys. We need a strong girl and perhaps one more player though it is possible that we might be able to make do with just one more girl or just one more boy but in that case everyone will have to play every round. GM Gergely Szabo will likely be the captain/coach if we can get enough interested players.
      http://wyco2016chess.sk/en/registration

Is Canada sending a team?

Comment

Originally posted by Rene Preotu View Post
        http://wyco2016chess.sk/en/registration

Is Canada sending a team?
        Yes. Details have been posted at the CFC forums. The team may change if someone drops out but there would be no other reason. At the present time I will probably not comment too much on this on Chesstalk as certain individuals are behaving like a pack of rabid pitbulls who have been starved for a week and just been thrown raw meat every time I post. They have also shown that they are willing to attack anyone who is seen as an ally to me including children.

I have informed the proprietors of this board of the situation and despite being busy with the Canadian Chess Challenge they have responded by yanking the thread where certain way over the line posts have been made. I don't think that I am going to tolerate much more of this even if I am busy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
          Yes. Details have been posted at the CFC forums. The team may change if someone drops out but there would be no other reason.
          I saw your CFC forum post.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X