Toronto Closed - missing games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Closed - missing games?

Does anyone have the Toronto Closed games from rounds 5, 6, and 7? They are not posted on the Annex CC web site.

Re: Toronto Closed - missing games?

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    Does anyone have the Toronto Closed games from rounds 5, 6, and 7? They are not posted on the Annex CC web site.
    Yes, we have them, but haven't had time to post them yet.

Tyler

Comment

Still awaiting these games...CanBase will be updated very soon. If necessary - email the scanned scoresheets to me and I will enter them: My first name dot my last name @mcgill.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
        Still awaiting these games...CanBase will be updated very soon. If necessary - email the scanned scoresheets to me and I will enter them: My first name dot my last name @mcgill.ca
        Hugh, how do you enter the games? I presume the old, time-honoured way... I have used an Android App called Ynotate - it is a little clumsy and the resultant pgn file has 0-0 (zero-zero) or 0-0-0 (3 zeroes) as castling [which I have found needs to be changed to capital Oh] but you make the moves on a board and out comes a pgn file. I have emailed the author about bugs/changes but no reply. Still worth checking out... especially if you do this a LOT.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...te2.ui.android
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Another month has gone by....still waiting....

Kerry wrote:

how do you enter the games?
          I enter them using Chessbase 9. I haven't bothered upgrading, since little that interests me has been added in newer versions.

Comment

Working...
          X