Has GL#09 been sent to the Govs yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has GL#09 been sent to the Govs yet?

If so, there is some hope the rest of us will be able to read it before the AGM?

...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Re: Has GL#09 been sent to the Govs yet?

Hi Kerry:

And if so, does it have in it the 7 grassroots CFC restructuring motions ??

Bob

Comment

I haven't seen it...
      Christopher Mallon
      FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Well, if Chris hasn't seen it, it is likely it isn't done yet... must be those damn 7 recent additions (haha). Seems like a very tight schedule now.

And for another question that may or may not be answered in the GL - what's with the magazine?? Last I heard (unofficially) was the issue was in the can, but the CFC could not or would not pay for it. That might be a result of the threatened lawsuit (damn, there is yet another question).

I *know* everyone expects that the CFC is going to bag the magazine at some point, but I just want to know if it corresponds with ice skating in hell.

Comment

Received. Should be on the website today or tomorrow.

Comment

GL#09 on the website

I see it is available now on the website...

Is David Lavin the only candidate for President? I understand he has NOT endorsed Neil Frarey as his V.P. running mate (despite apparent announcements of that on the Dark board which I have not seen).

WHERE will the agenda/nominees be posted for the AGM?? Pointless to have a proxy form with no information.

Comment

Working...
            X