• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KW Team Championship in Kitchener (Ontario) Sat. June 20th

Thank you :)
    ________
    FREE AMATEUR VIDEOS
    Last edited by Mei Chen Lee; Thursday, 24th March, 2011, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Re: KW Team Championship in Kitchener (Ontario) Sat. June 20th

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
      So, Vlad "I played horribly" scored 2/5, and so did Brian. Alan scored 4½/5 on board 3, and Brendon scored 3½/5 with some bad luck.

Next year...
      I thought that I did play poorly though not to take anything away from my opponents who fully deserved to win each game that they won. Sometimes you have it and sometimes you don't.

To be clear Brian scored 2/5 but I didn't have the impression that he played badly. Also Brendon had 3/5 but could easily have had 4 or even 4.5 with a little bit of luck. Rust never sleeps even with the young. Alan was just spectacular and steady wringing points out of some fairly balanced positions.

I didn't like the scoring system and it should have been made more clear before the results of the first round were in. I will not make a fuss about it as we still got to play the ultimate champions in the last round but came up short. The final results would have been similar under last year's scoring system.

Windsor will be back next year though I may be wearing some kind of space cooling suit if the room continues to be as hot. I am looking on Ebay now...

Vladimir Drkulec

Comment

Working...
      X