Outdoor Chess Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Chess Tables

Does anybody know where to find outdoor (concrete) chess tables that are manufactured or distributed in Canada? I am putting together a proposal for the local business improvement association. I've found a New Jersey supplier, http://concrete-classics.com , but I consider this the gold and very expensive standard. I am looking for cheaper, more local alternatives.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Outdoor Chess Tables

Contact City Of Kitchener they have some established ones outside or City of Brampton they had some built recently.

Comment

Re: Outdoor Chess Tables

Hi Tim, There are photos of the outdoor tables from close perspective in the thread below called Chess in Toronto. I am digging up the name of the company that we dealt with which is in Burlington, Ontario. However you would probably want to search closer to Ottawa (including Quebec) as I would think the shipping costs would double your costs. What you want is a company that deals in precast concrete forms. Also I am in the process of finishing a video which will go onto You Tube showing the outdoor tables with a chess coordinator (me) at Kitchener City Hall and then leading indoors to all the other chess activities. It should be done within the month.

Comment

Working...
      X