Renting a luxury bus for CYCC 2017 from GTA to Sault Ste Marie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting a luxury bus for CYCC 2017 from GTA to Sault Ste Marie

I am helping out a parent to post this thread.

Some parents are going to rent a bus to have a round trip from GTA to Sault Ste Marie for CYCC 2017 only this year. The bus has comfortable seats, air conditioning, a toilet, DVD, etc.

In order to keep the price $90-$120 per person (TAX included), we need at least 40 people to place the order(ten persons so far).

Departure from GTA: July 5th, afternoon

Departure from Sault Ste Marie, July 11th, morning

If you intend to travel with us, let me know before June 11, 2017.

Please send following info to chensikang@hotmail.com

Kid’s name, section, how many persons, contact info, main intersection of your living (we will decide one pickup spot at Mississauga/Toronto/Markham each, according to majority. May pickup at Pearson Airport for whom from other provinces), official hotels or College residence.

Re: Renting a luxury bus for CYCC 2017 from GTA to Sault Ste Marie

To those parents who may have difficulty in driving to the venue, this is a good opportunity to take on.

If you or your kids wish to be the top players in the Canadian Youth, please do not hesitate and register for the tournament if they have already qualified for the tournament through qualifiers or other ways.

The last I heard was that there are more than 200 players for the tournament.

This year WYCC is in Uruguay and WCCC in Brazil

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X