Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
    Wow, another fucking essay and you only managed to respond to one of my questions. We've got a God damn genius on our hands, folks.
    Yes, only the enlightened Ben Daswani is entitled to partially respond to posts and questions. As was pointed out in my post, point b referenced both in question 1 and question 2 was not what you originally posted so i said "no" with reference to your question 1 "Do you agree with that basic rendering of the facts?" and hence chose not to answer the second question that referenced the same statements that were different then the original post under discussion and hence not a "basic rendering of the facts." as you claimed.

I have some questions for you ....Duncan Smith the other night said that you viciously trolled him here for years, outright lied about him and tried to publicly embarrass him. Is that true? If no, why would anyone give credence to such a denial? Anyways, the only way to deal with a troll is to ignore him as I have done with Paul Bonham. You are viewed by many on this board as an "idiotic troll". I certainly can understand why the majority here view you that way and you are now on my ignore list.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 6th July, 2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      Duncan Smith the other night said that you viciously trolled him for years,
      Wow, vicious trolling. Sounds scary!

lied about him
      There was never any need.

and tried to publicly embarrass him.
      Once again, there was never any need.
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Wow, vicious trolling. Sounds scary!

There was never any need.

Once again, there was never any need.
        You appear to be a sociopath who doesn't give a shit about others as long as you feel you're winning something. Being part of an organized internet attack
        ( basically a mob without a moral compass ), taking personal communications out of context and repeatedly posting them online, and being somewhat dishonest about all of it is not surprising given the man you appear to be now. I own my mistake to give you and others the time of day in the past. It doesn't excuse what you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Smith View Post
          Being part of an organized internet attack
          ( basically a mob without a moral compass )
          Fifteen years later and you're still as a clueless as ever. You were never the victim of an "organized" attack by a "mob." No one gave that much of a shit about you. A lot of people thought you were a cocky idiot and responded how people often respond to cocky idiots. A normal person--not a raging egoist like you--might have said, "Hey, dozens of people are calling me a cocky idiot and very few people are standing up for me... perhaps I'm being a cocky idiot?" Instead, you developed an absurd conspiracy about some "organized" attack that you've apparently held onto for a decade and a half.

You sound like you're still a miserable and petty person. Enjoy your life, bud.
          everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Drkulec once referred to all people who smoke weed as "sadly comical." Personally, I think there are many worse indulgences, including compulsive TV watching.

Is Donald Trump a TV Addict

Comment

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/07/news...4AMVODTopVideo

Employers have added 863,000 jobs during Donald Trump's first five full months in office. That's not quite as many as the 908,000 jobs added during President Barack Obama's last five months in office.
              Thank eff that Trump stepped in to save the economy.

Comment

My daughter was killed by Donald Trump's botched drone attack in Yemen

But at least he's, shall we say, killing it on the international relations front.

Comment

My daughter was killed by Donald Trump's botched drone attack in Yemen

But at least he's, shall we say, killing it on the international relations front.
                  Targeting intel goes back to Obama 2015 ... destroying hospitals, markets, residential neighborhoods ...etc..

...next?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                    "Trump's doing this bad thing."
                    "Yeah, but Obama did it, too."
                    Very relevant, especially here, in a thread entitled "Obama"...

Comment

Very relevant, especially here, in a thread entitled "Obama"...
                      Obama target intel was so effective it murdered over 100 people who were attending a funeral ... lets re-title this thread.

k?

Comment

...... lot of people thought you were a cocky idiot....
                        I think we have a winner!
                        Fred Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                          Obama target intel was so effective it murdered over 100 people who were attending a funeral ... lets re-title this thread.

k?
                          And Trump is making the same mistake that Obama made. Why rename this thread? Trump is the acting President. You're freaking out about mistakes that were made in the past, instead of mistakes that are being made right now. Don't you see how crazy that is?

Comment

Interesting post I saw on Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Can't imagine how some of you people don't find Trump abhorrent. It seems unhealthy to not have that sentiment. Or maybe just very bad taste.

Comment

Getting boring.
                              Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 9th July, 2017, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Great overview of daily front page America...

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/

...from Newseum www.newseum.org

Comment

Working...
                                X