Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
    Wow, I'm utterly shocked. Belzberg gets his news from a racist website that literally has a "black crime" section. What are you going to cite next? The Stormfront forums?

Xenophobic garbage.
    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
      I apologize.
      No worries.

I thought the reason you posted the picture was to show that Republicans are all straight, white, males. If not, then I am unclear on the point of the picture.
      It's just exemplifying what I'm saying. Republicans are mostly straight, white males.

Trump seems to get along with Putin. Putin has nukes. I care more about whether two guys with nukes get along than if Trump gets along with Meryl Streep, Rosie O'Donnell or Alex Baldwin. That's why I referenced Clinton talking about Putin when I said "getting along with folks". I guess that was me not being clear.
      The only countries in the entire world that see Trump favorably are Russia and Israel. Sounds like he gets along with two countries.

It's now not just international relations you're doubling down on, but Russian relations? You don't care more about the United States' relationship with, uh, Canada? The UK? Germany? All those and more combined?

I prefer people who can work with other folks.
      And this is ignoring the fact that Trump can, by and large, only work with and appeal to people who, like him, are straight, white males?

I am no fan of Putin but if the US can have military bases around the world, why can't other countries?
      Trump doesn't think "other countries" should be allowed to, though. He doesn't think Iran should. He doesn't even think Iran should be allowed to develop nuclear technology on its own soil.

Once again, America's foreign relations are not improved with Trump's election; only Russian relations are. Why are you so obsessed with Russian relations?
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
        Wow, I'm utterly shocked. Belzberg gets his news from a racist website that literally has a "black crime" section. What are you going to cite next? The Stormfront forums?

Xenophobic garbage.
        The story is reported in many reputable publications. About the only garbage around here are your postings. Who is it you advocate exactly... ISIS?
        http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...te-Jews-500676

Comment

In the list of atrocities committed around the world dismissing a bunch of transsexuals from serving is really low on my list.
          Probably because you're not a transgender person.

Are you aware of how rampant violence against transgender people is?

Are you aware of the message the shit-eating President's declaration sends to the populace? He said that transgender people are a burden. Just for being born how they are. No better or worse than you or I.

Common sense would dictate that, as violence against transgender people is already high, and the shit-eater's message further "others" them, the ban normalizes the different treatment of transgender people and thus effects real acts of violence against transgender people.

But, like I said, you're not a transgender person. So why the fuck would you care?
          Last edited by Ben Daswani; Friday, 28th July, 2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Who is it you advocate exactly... ISIS?
            As you all can see, Belzberg is not exactly known for keeping things rational.

Comment

No worries.

It's just exemplifying what I'm saying. Republicans are mostly straight, white males.

The only countries in the entire world that see Trump favorably are Russia and Israel. Sounds like he gets along with two countries.

It's now not just international relations you're doubling down on, but Russian relations? You don't care more about the United States' relationship with, uh, Canada? The UK? Germany? All those and more combined?

And this is ignoring the fact that Trump can, by and large, only work with and appeal to people who, like him, are straight, white males?

Trump doesn't think "other countries" should be allowed to, though. He doesn't think Iran should. He doesn't even think Iran should be allowed to develop nuclear technology on its own soil.

Once again, America's foreign relations are not improved with Trump's election; only Russian relations are. Why are you so obsessed with Russian relations?
              So I was not wrong. You were assuming the gender, ethnicity and sexual preference of the people in the photo. Glad we cleared that up.

I care about relations with countries with large armies and nuclear capability. So we don't end up dragged into a war.

Should the US dictate which countries can have nuclear weapons? Not in my opinion. Is Trump the first president to do this? I don't believe so.

Where were you when Obama was in charge and the US was deporting illegal immigrants, launching drone strikes, destabilising countries, toppling leaders? You think bad things started with Trump?

P.S. To be clear I applaud many things Obama did: e.g. get people out of Gitmo, normalise relations with Cuba, deport 2M+ illegal aliens. No politician is perfect, we take the good with the bad and move on.
              Last edited by Tom O'Donnell; Friday, 28th July, 2017, 12:14 PM.
              "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

So I was not wrong. You were assuming the gender, ethnicity and sexual preference of the people in the photo. Glad we cleared that up.
                How is it an assumption? They're Republican members of Congress. Republican members of Congress are, by and large, straight, white males. That's not an assumption; that's an easily verifiable facts.

I care about relations with countries with large armies and nuclear capability. So we don't end up dragged into a war.
                Sounds like some cold war paranoia to me.

Should the US dictate which countries can have nuclear weapons? Not in my opinion. Is Trump the first president to do this? I don't believe so.
                The reason I brought that up is because you said that Trump can "work with others." My point is that he can work with Russia. He's no better than Clinton, and in many cases (Canada, UK, Germany) worse than Clinton, for developing relations with other countries.

Where were you when Obama was in charge and the US was deporting illegal immigrants, launching drone strikes, destabilising countries, toppling leaders?
                I was saying, "Shit, well at least it's not a Republican." Democrats are not perfect for me. I'm a libertarian. But they're a hell of a lot closer to perfect than Republicans.
                Last edited by Ben Daswani; Friday, 28th July, 2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

As you all can see, Belzberg is not exactly known for keeping things rational.
                  You focus on belittling everything except for the content of the articles that show two different clerics advocating the destruction of Jewry, the one that was a guest at a Mosque in Montreal and the one in Davis California. Both citing the same religious text in the form of a Hadith. Then you call out Israel for "Religious discrimination" for a temporary ban at a Mosque where Israelis were murdered by young Islamic radicals.
                  You spew awful hatred for anyone that did not vote for Hillary Clinton that happens to be close to half of all American voters. Do you see yet how irrational your statement is?
                  I have relatives in Jerusalem who's very existence is at risk. So yes, that for me is a priority over other issues. If you don't like it or believe it you can stick it up your ass.
                  http://onefamilyfund.ca/wp-content/u...eport-2016.pdf
                  Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 28th July, 2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                    The Donald hires only quality people - not.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-l...d-steve-bannon
                    The Mooch is awesome!

Your kind should be thankful. Thankful for all the material your kind has chosen be make front & center!

Is there a 'better deal'?

Apparently - not.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                      The Mooch is awesome!

Your kind should be thankful. Thankful for all the material your kind has chosen be make front & center!

Is there a 'better deal'?

Apparently - not.
                      Hi Neil. You're a big Trump supporter. Do you support Trump's position that transgenders should not be allowed to serve in the U.S. military in any capacity?
                      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Hi Neil. You're a big Trump supporter. Do you support Trump's position that transgenders should not be allowed to serve in the U.S. military in any capacity?
                        Tweets don't count as policy.

I think his (The Donald's) comments are a play into something else.

To bad your kind get so easily distracted by that shinny thing over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                          Tweets don't count as policy.

I think his (The Donald's) comments are a play into something else.

To bad your kind get so easily distracted by that shinny thing over there.
                          Originally posted by Donald Trump
                          After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)*July 26, 2017....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)*July 26, 2017....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you
                          So you are thinking that Trump, in his capacity as President of the United States, would attack a generally persecuted group of people with malicious, hurtful comments as a tactic in order to "play into something else?" Do you follow your hero's lead, Neil? In your personal or business life do you verbally attack vulnerable groups in order to play into something else?
                          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29591267328000

Another excellent point raised by President Trump! MAGA!

Comment

You spew awful hatred for anyone that did not vote for Hillary Clinton that happens to be close to half of all American voters. Do you see yet how irrational your statement is?
                              Not hatred, just disgust. And there's nothing irrational about it. As I've discussed earlier in this thread, everyone who supported Trump over Clinton is basically some combination of stupid, selfish and xenophobic. At least one of the three. Those are disgusting traits. They should produce disgust. Why do you call it "irrational" that disgusting traits produce disgust in me?

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying I'm never stupid, selfish or xenophobic. Like all people, I, at times, take on these disgusting traits. But they apparently don't manifest in me to the extent that I could ever even conceive of supporting Trump over Clinton.

I have relatives in Jerusalem who's very existence is at risk. So yes, that for me is a priority over other issues.
                              I have relatives, friends, and my entire life in America, a country whose (note the correct spelling, you grammar school burnout) very existence is at risk. Since you're a selfish prick who literally believes that you and the other members of your religion are God's chosen people, you care more about how America's politics affect Israel than about how America's politics affect America. Gross. We already knew you were xenophobic from how you've talked about Muslims, especially about Muslim men as compared to "white males." I think we can add selfish to the list.

But don't think you're some big shit or anything. Drkulec still has you beat; he's all three.

Comment

So you are thinking that Trump, in his capacity as President of the United States, would attack a generally persecuted group of people with malicious, hurtful comments as a tactic in order to "play into something else?" Do you follow your hero's lead, Neil? In your personal or business life do you verbally attack vulnerable groups in order to play into something else?
                                Hi Peter, I can't think of any other reason. The vast majority of his top Generals can't either ...nor can his Defense Secretary!

Why can't your kind critique his record stock market numbers? Or how about y'all dump all over the 220k new jobs June 2017?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/07/news...ort/index.html <<< from your own personal cesspool.

Seriously kiddies, at least you could nibble at The Donald's failed attempt at repeal & replace!

Instead???

Look at that shiny thing over there ...oh goodie a bunch sparkly tweets!
                                Last edited by Neil Frarey; Friday, 28th July, 2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X