Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
    Hi Peter, I can't think of any other reason. The vast majority of his top Generals can't either ...nor can his Defense Secretary!

Why can't your kind critique his record stock market numbers? Or how about y'all dump all over the 220k new jobs June 2017?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/07/news...ort/index.html <<< from your own personal cesspool.

Seriously kiddies, at least you could nibble at The Donald's failed attempt at repeal & replace!

Instead???

Look at that shiny thing over there ...oh goodie a bunch sparkly tweets!
    You may want to dial back the "your kind" bullshit.
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      And speaking of your kind...

'memba this:
      "The economy, stupid", which James Carville had coined as a campaign strategist of Bill Clinton's???

220k new jobs in June 2017!

Dial down your own bullshit and give The Donald some credit!

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
        This is the only comment that I could read on this page.

Comment

Time Magainze: How to Keep Donald Trump from Spreading His Toxic Masculinity to Future Generations

This is a great article on one of the sort of effects whose importance silly goofballs like O'Donnell underestimate.
          everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

'memba this:
            "The economy, stupid", which James Carville had coined as a campaign strategist of Bill Clinton's???

Canada had a net gain of 54,500 jobs in May. If the usual 10:1 rule of thumb applies then an equivalent US gain would be 545,000. The 220k you're slobbering over seems a little anemic, doesn't it? http://business.financialpost.com/ne...0-a65e07342f09

And by the way, Neil, 'my kind' doesn't verbally attack a persecuted minority in a cruel attempt to make a diversion or gain some questionable political objective. We leave that kind of sleazy behaviour for your kind.
            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
              Canada had a net gain of 54,500 jobs in May. If the usual 10:1 rule of thumb applies then an equivalent US gain would be 545,000. The 220k you're slobbering over seems a little anemic, doesn't it? http://business.financialpost.com/ne...0-a65e07342f09

And by the way, Neil, 'my kind' doesn't verbally attack a persecuted minority in a cruel attempt to make a diversion or gain some questionable political objective. We leave that kind of sleazy behaviour for your kind.
              Your kind much prefers criminal behavior? I'm not referring to your poster child Clinton but rather a more sinister example: crushing skulls with a bicycle lock ...Berkley no less!!! Your kind has no problem NOT highlighting rampant Trump hatred and the hatred of free speech across America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Still not able to admit Trump's job numbers are good for America?

Typical.

P.S. I'm willing to say this, Trump has lost his team. Perhaps not a bad thing, during his run up to the presidency he changed his team members several times ...and won. The only team Trump has left now is his family ...interesting stuff!
              Last edited by Neil Frarey; Friday, 28th July, 2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                Not hatred, just disgust. And there's nothing irrational about it. As I've discussed earlier in this thread, everyone who supported Trump over Clinton is basically some combination of stupid, selfish and xenophobic. At least one of the three. Those are disgusting traits. They should produce disgust. Why do you call it "irrational" that disgusting traits produce disgust in me?

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying I'm never stupid, selfish or xenophobic. Like all people, I, at times, take on these disgusting traits. But they apparently don't manifest in me to the extent that I could ever even conceive of supporting Trump over Clinton.

I have relatives, friends, and my entire life in America, a country whose (note the correct spelling, you grammar school burnout) very existence is at risk. Since you're a selfish prick who literally believes that you and the other members of your religion are God's chosen people, you care more about how America's politics affect Israel than about how America's politics affect America. Gross. We already knew you were xenophobic from how you've talked about Muslims, especially about Muslim men as compared to "white males." I think we can add selfish to the list.

But don't think you're some big shit or anything. Drkulec still has you beat; he's all three.
                Originally posted by Ben Daswani
                you're a selfish prick who literally believes that you and the other members of your religion are God's chosen people
                You don't know anything about my religious beliefs beyond my ethnic background. Thank you for coming clean however, and revealing to all the Chesstalk members here what a blatant antisemite and bigot you are. Almost eighty years ago the world fought a war to rid mankind of people like you.I don't need to hear anything more as I now know for sure what you are about as does everyone else here.
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 28th July, 2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

... data reset.

OK.

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001

wow!

Sadness like water, raining down, raining down!
                  Last edited by Neil Frarey; Saturday, 29th July, 2017, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                    You don't know anything about my religious beliefs beyond my ethnic background. Thank you for coming clean however, and revealing to all the Chesstalk members here what a blatant antisemite and bigot you are. Almost eighty years ago the world fought a war to rid mankind of people like you.I don't need to hear anything more as I now know for sure what you are about as does everyone else here.
                    Shame on you Sid. That you would put your and your people's survival ahead of social engineering and the aims of the social justice warrior antisemitic bigots who will assure you that they are not out to wipe you out but will turn around and do so at the first opportunity. They are indistinguishable from communists.

Israel and the Jewish people are God's chosen people. Anyone who hates them, hates God. It will not end well for them.

Ben Daswani is a hate filled troll. The hate will consume him in the end.

Comment

Thanks for that link, Ben. I also read several of the articles linked via your link. They were all good reads.
                      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Your kind much prefers criminal behavior? I'm not referring to your poster child Clinton but rather a more sinister example: crushing skulls with a bicycle lock ...Berkley no less!!! Your kind has no problem NOT highlighting rampant Trump hatred and the hatred of free speech across America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Still not able to admit Trump's job numbers are good for America?

Typical.

P.S. I'm willing to say this, Trump has lost his team. Perhaps not a bad thing, during his run up to the presidency he changed his team members several times ...and won. The only team Trump has left now is his family ...interesting stuff!
                        You're making a lot of assumptions, Neil. Hillary Clinton is not my poster child. Nor do I support people like the ones you talk about in your first paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                          You're making a lot of assumptions, Neil. Hillary Clinton is not my poster child. Nor do I support people like the ones you talk about in your first paragraph.

I support The Donald. Coming up through architecture he is the guy most of us wanted to work for mid to late 80's. President Trump is turning out to be something, other. I've mentioned time & time again that I don't condone, nor do I understand, his presidential shortcomings.

Middle ground.

And as I exit this thread let me say this.

This thread is more about your negativity and outright hate on Trump. This thread isn't about Trump, Peter. Its about you. If this thread was about Trump there would be at least a modicum of an acknowledgment that there is fake news, there is low unemployment (lowest since 2001!), jobs are being created & national security has been strengthened.

Get past those shiny things over there.
                          Last edited by Neil Frarey; Saturday, 29th July, 2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

'memba this:

June 2016: 287k new jobs (https://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/08/us-c...at-49-pct.html)
                            June 2015: 223k new jobs (https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/03/b...ment-june.html)
                            June 2014: 281k new jobs (https://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/02/us-p...of-200000.html)

Great job Obama! MAGA!
                            Last edited by Lucas Davies; Saturday, 29th July, 2017, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                              You don't know anything about my religious beliefs beyond my ethnic background.
                              You have stated in another thread that you are of the Jewish religion. Doesn't that mean that you think you're of God's chosen people? I'm admittedly no expert on Judaism, but I thought that was one of the basic tenets of the religion?

Thank you for coming clean however, and revealing to all the Chesstalk members here what a blatant antisemite and bigot you are.
                              Just because I don't like your self-centered, hateful interpretation of the concept of the God doesn't mean that I'm an anti-Semite. Weird word. I have no idea if you're claiming I dislike the Jewish race or the Jewish religion. I obviously have no problem with any race. As for the religion, it's no more silly than Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism or any other religion. When I was pointing out that certain fundamental Christian beliefs are stupid, I was anti-Christian according to Drkulec. Now that I'm pointing out certain fundamental Jewish beliefs are stupid, I'm an anti-Jew according to you. Any Muslims wanna step up so I can go three for three on trashing monotheism?

Almost eighty years ago the world fought a war to rid mankind of people like you.
                              Yet you are the one who supports religious discrimination, who speaks about Muslim men being more violent than "white males," and who rants about Islam apropos of nothing.
                              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                                You have stated in another thread that you are of the Jewish religion. Doesn't that mean that you think you're of God's chosen people? I'm admittedly no expert on Judaism, but I thought that was one of the basic tenets of the religion?
                                Also, even if I was wrong about this and that's not a basic tenet of Judaism, that doesn't make me an anti-Semite. An anti-Semite is someone who is prejudiced towards Jews, not someone who holds a misconception about their religion.

Put on your big boy pants, ya fuckin' snowflake.

Comment

Working...
                                X