Do you need accommodations for the Canadian Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need accommodations for the Canadian Open?

I booked a pod for 5 rooms at the Ray Lawson Hall. Due to some people dropping out, two of the rooms are now available. Anyone who intends on going to the tournament and needs a place to stay can contact me at bclarke1661@rogers.com or (519) 594-2430.

The main advantages of staying at Ray Lawson Hall are:
    1. The hall is on the same college campus as the tournament and therefore within easy walking distance.
    2. Each person gets his or her own bedroom.
    3. The cost is $407 per person (taxes included) which is much cheaper than a hotel. The cost is the same whether you are going for the 6-day or 9-day event.

Additional details:

Rooms include linens and towels, soap & shampoo, internet, free onsite overnight parking.

Full kitchen & laundry facilities on each floor.

Ping pong & pool tables in main lounge.

Pods contain their own washrooms(2) & lounge areas.

Currently Mario Piccinin and I will be using the pod and going for 6 days (probably) and Avinaash Sundar will be using the pod and going for 9 days.

Here's a link to the site: https://www.saultcollege.ca/services...nferencing.pdf.

Re: Do you need accommodations for the Canadian Open?

All rooms in the pod have been taken, but now a double room (not part of the pod) has become available at a discount. The double room was won as a prize by players at a recent tournament but they cannot use it. The double room (i.e. has two beds and a bathroom) is also in Ray Lawson Hall.

The regular rate is $500 for the 6-day event but it can be booked through me at a 20% discount, which works out to $200 per person (taxes included).

If you plan on going and don't yet have a place to stay, this is a very economical choice. Contact me to book it, at bclarke1661@rogers.com or (519) 594-2430.

Comment

Chike (Jude) Aniunoh has just booked booked the double room. however, he is willing to share the room with one other person to save money. Anyone who wants to take the remaining bed can for $200. Contact me if interested.

Comment

The above accommodations have all been filled. This offer is no longer in effect.

Best wishes to all participants of the tournament.

Comment

Working...
        X