Canadian Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Open

Congratulations to Razvan and Aman for sharing first at the Canadian Open!

Aman was undefeated with 6.5/9 and Razvan had a more Blue-Jays kind of streakiness:
    losing his first game (to David Itkin) and then chalking up 5 straight wins followed by 3 draws (including a draw with Aman in the second last round).
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Re: Canadian Open

Sorry Keery didnt mean to trump your thread - timing - and nobody posted til now

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
      Sorry Keery didnt mean to trump your thread - timing - and nobody posted til now
      No worries Hans! It certainly isn't my thread haha. I just thought 'nobody has even posted who won the Cdn Open - how odd'.
      I have no idea if Aman achieved a GM norm - if so, that means the beard has to go, right? :)
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
        I have no idea if Aman achieved a GM norm - if so, that means the beard has to go, right? :)
        There's never a good reason to shave a beard.
        everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Oh I dont know about that Kerry. I think maybe before the beard disappears Aman should make a real statement and die it crimson red and trim it in the form of a Maple Leaf! What dya think?

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
            There's never a good reason to shave a beard.
            Unless your beard's on fire, I guess... then you should shave that shit off.
            everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Working...
            X