All Open section games of Canadian Open available....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Open section games of Canadian Open available....

All 127 games of the Open section and assorted games from the other sections. 289 games in all. More from other sections to follow. Thanks to all who helped me provide this data.

http://canbase.fqechecs.qc.ca/cbv/20...017_can_op.pgn

Re: All Open section games of Canadian Open available....

My personal thanks to Hugh and the others not only for this, but for CANbase on the whole. Among much else, CANbase is my main and best source for the study of games by players rated under 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth Regan View Post
      My personal thanks to Hugh and the others not only for this, but for CANbase on the whole. Among much else, CANbase is my main and best source for the study of games by players rated under 1000.
      But Ken, but does the computer show that players under 1000 are really under 1000? Or play at 1300 until they just blunder a piece? I assume that they have a larger standard of deviation than higher rated players.

Comment

Again, thanks to Chau and Peter for their tireless and thorough scanning!

Comment

(Replying to Erik M's three questions) Yes and yes and yes, according to very preliminary observations. I have more-pressing issues to fill before I can pinpoint this.
          Last edited by Kenneth Regan; Thursday, 20th July, 2017, 01:30 PM. Reason: Clarify who is being addressed.

Comment

Working...
          X