2009 Canadian Open Bulletins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Canadian Open Bulletins

We may provide round by round bulletins for the Canadian Open, if there is a demand for them. MonRoi will be providing online coverage and/or bulletins.

Would you like to see printed bulletins after each round?
    Yes
    38.46%
    No
    61.54%

The poll is expired.

Re: 2009 Canadian Open Bulletins

I would like to see a tournament book - similar to what was produced for the last two Canadian Opens held in Edmonton. (however - I am not prepared to wait until 18 months after the event to receive it as has happened before).

Bulletins probably wouldn't provide any more coverage than what would be reported on the Internet. At least, with a book, you would have (ideally) a couple of months to gather input (e.g annotated games).

Comment

A game book isn't out of the question, but it isn't for sure yet. We are contemplating this.

I was hoping to get more feedback about the bulletins, only 7 votes!

Comment

I also would very much like to see a book similar to the last two both of which were excellent...both books were I am sure better than most people expected...if you had a copy of this on display it would encourage more to order this year's book...a book records history...I would be happy to purchase both a book and daily bulletins. Phil Haley

Comment

Working...
        X