My raju(a top chess player fighting with fate, destiny and schizophrenia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My raju(a top chess player fighting with fate, destiny and schizophrenia)

-- A heart-breaking True life story by Shiva Chakkoli dated 10/5/2017

We know Kings lead from the front and fight out for their kingdom. We have a heart felt real story about a 2100+
    International rated Chess Player MY Raju, in Telugu Raju means King. A name his parents have kept with lots of love and
    hope but destiny had other thoughts. Sometimes strong hearted and good willed people have to face the wrath of life and
    struggle to survive. One of such ill-fated person is MY Raju. Born to a well-bred family with close to 50 years of age, the
    last 20-25 years have been relentless pounding of fate, Destiny and the disease Schizophrenia.

-- To find more, please check http://www.eaglemindschess.weebly.com/

Regards
    Shiva
    Last edited by Shiva Chakkoli; Friday, 20th October, 2017, 01:04 PM. Reason: URL not showing up

Re: My raju(a top chess player fighting with fate, destiny and schizophrenia)

Another chess project by a National Master level Shiva C from Burlington. More like a " giving back to the community service " . Great guy !

Great for Canada Chess !!!

Cheers for Chess in Canada !!!

Comment

Re: My raju(a top chess player fighting with fate, destiny and schizophrenia)

Thanks Gary, probably something any one of you in a similar position would be doing. As of now going positive and hoping we would be able to bring back Raju to normalcy.

Regards
      Shiva

Comment

Working...
      X