Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Canadian Youth Chess Championship Players

The last update shows:
    List of registered players Updated June 20 2009 122 Players (maybe an update is due)

Also I notice a way smaller sponsor list then Ottawa one, that was a great event and together with the one in Victoria will be on the top "The best CYCC".

Is CMA store will be present there? Some items that is hard to find anywhere else are the fantastic series for kids written by Jeff Coakley and Michael Yip series of "Checkmate University"

Andrei
    ________
    How To Open Iolite
    Last edited by Andrei Botez; Monday, 9th May, 2011, 08:09 AM.

Re: 2009 Canadian Youth Chess Championship Players

Originally posted by Andrei Botez View Post
    The last update shows:
    List of registered players Updated June 20 2009 122 Players (maybe an update is due)

Also I notice a way smaller sponsor list then Ottawa one, that was a great event and together with the one in Victoria will be on the top "The best CYCC".

Is CMA store will be present there? Some items that is hard to find anywhere else are the fantastic series for kids written by Jeff Coakley and Michael Yip series of "Checkmate University"

Andrei
    Hi Andrei,

Yes, the CMA store will be there from July 21 - 23 inclusive.

Sincerely,

Larry

Comment

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the fast reply. I guess the store will have those titles available for sale.

Andrei
      ________
      PrettySonya
      Last edited by Andrei Botez; Monday, 9th May, 2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrei Botez View Post
        Hi Larry,

Thanks for the fast reply. I guess the store will have those titles available for sale.

Andrei
        Hi Andrei,

Yes we will have these titles and many more. If folks are looking for a specific item, please e-mail me no later than July 18th, so that I can bring it there: bevand@chess-math.org

See you in Victoria!

Larry

http://strategygames.ca

Comment

The player list is updated 127 now We are still hoping for 150

Please forward to all the Vancouver players. It will likely be a number of years before it is in the west again.

We have a few less sponsors but lots of in kind help. Most of the side events will be free entry.

Gm Hikaru Nakamura and GM Mark Bluvshtein will be in Victoria for the CYCC and Summer Chess Fest. On July 20 the GMs will battle each other in an outdoor live person chess game in front of the Royal BC Museum.

We have 4 major events and more than side events over 10 days in Victoria. Something for everyone, all ages, all levels of skill.

The CMA store will be opening up under the Palm Trees next to the Hotel Grand Pacific. This will be the best CMA location in Canada. Too bad it is just a few days.

Comment

Working...
          X