Vid of GM Adams, IM Zilberstein and Vlad Rekhson driving to airport after Can. Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid of GM Adams, IM Zilberstein and Vlad Rekhson driving to airport after Can. Open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d2Cas5cDfM

Re: Vid of GM Adams, IM Zilberstein and Vlad Rekhson driving to airport after Can. Op

Howdy,

Well one can certainly tell the vid was shot in Alberta! Why? Because the car has a wicked crack in the windshield.

I lived in Alberta as a boy (Stettler) and all the cars had windshield cracks. They were/are caused by gravel kicked back from cars ahead.

Oh ya... I learned to play Chess in Edmonton 45 years ago....it must be a good place.
    Mr Bill

Comment

Re: Vid of GM Adams, IM Zilberstein and Vlad Rekhson driving to airport after Can. Op

Originally posted by Bill Evans View Post
      Howdy,

Well one can certainly tell the vid was shot in Alberta! Why? Because the car has a wicked crack in the windshield.

I lived in Alberta as a boy (Stettler) and all the cars had windshield cracks. They were/are caused by gravel kicked back from cars ahead.

Oh ya... I learned to play Chess in Edmonton 45 years ago....it must be a good place.
      Mr Bill
      Haha, now my "crack" will be famous worldwide!!! :p

Comment

And you can tell it's Edmonton on account of that awful tin bridge. Why they haven't replaced that by now is one of life's many mysteries.

Comment

Working...
        X