The CFC did not respond to FIDE as of July 31, 2009..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CFC did not respond to FIDE as of July 31, 2009..

But then, that is the case of over 100 federations...including the U.S.A....no doubt these 100 plus organizations have other priorities at this time :)

http://www.fide.com/component/conten...ss-federations

BTW, did you know that July 20 was International Chess Day...I also saw that on the FIDE site....

"Each year on July 20 the International Day of chess is celebrated all over the world. Chess - the only sport that has its own holiday. The Celebration day was approved by FIDE in 1966."

Lots of interesting stuff at www.fide.com

Re: The CFC did not respond to FIDE as of July 31, 2009..

"Each year on July 20 the International Day of chess is celebrated all over the world. Chess - the only sport that has its own holiday. The Celebration day was approved by FIDE in 1966."
    Dec. 26 - Boxing Day? :):):)

Comment

Re: The CFC did not respond to FIDE as of July 31, 2009..

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
      BTW, did you know that July 20 was International Chess Day...I also saw that on the FIDE site....

Yes, I celebrated International Chess Day with a loss at the Quebec Open... yay me.
      No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it.

Comment

Working...
      X