Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC 2018 AGM going on now

http://www.chesscanada.info/forum/fo...ting-Room-Area

Hmmm, I was able to view this yesterday. Today I get "you do not have permission to access this page". Did someone change the permissions?

UPDATE: Nevermind. My id on chesscanada.info was awaiting validation after I had changed my email address. The validation email had gone to my spam folder. After validating, it worked.
    Last edited by Don Parakin; Tuesday, 21st August, 2018, 05:49 PM. Reason: now fixed

Comment

Who is the new CFC president?

Comment

Vlad Drkulec was unopposed and remains CFC President. Other returning members of the Board are Lyle Craver (Secretary), Fred McKim (Treasurer), Hal Bond (FIDE Rep) and Mark Dutton (Director at Large). Newcomers are Egis Zeromskis (Vice-President) and Christina Tao (Youth Coordinator).

Comment

I'd like to thank Ken Craft for many years service as Vice President... Enjoy NOT having to deal with a lot of this stuff - you may be surprised how refreshing that will be! :)
          ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Congratulations to all.

Comment

Thanks for your kind words, Kerry.

Comment

I would like to thank you for your service and also for your sound advice over the years. You usually were a voice of reason, occasionally a dissenting voice and I really did appreciate your presence on the board. Thank you, Ken.

Comment

Thanks, Vlad. Best wishes to this year's Board.

Comment

Working...
                  X