Oakville Rapid Challenge Swiss (Saturday, Nov. 24/18) - Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakville Rapid Challenge Swiss (Saturday, Nov. 24/18) - Blog

Oakville Rapid Challenge Swiss - Blog Rds. 1 - 5 - 18/11/24 (Saturday)

Bob's Chess Blog # 1 [ Part I of 3 Parts]
    (See Knight Logo below)

Note:

1. This Blog on my personal Facebook page is re-posted a few other places - so references refer to this platform.
    2. The first number of sections are a template. I repeat them in each Blog....I cannot simply refer new readers to my prior Blog for general material. It is too much to expect new readers to scroll down my Facebook timeline to find my most recent Blog, which by now is far down the scroll.

At the same time, the template must be here for any new readers of my Blog.

So I ask my regular readers to be tolerant, and you can skip the template parts, and go down to “End of Template ” (I will alert you immediately after that if there are any revisions of the template).

Template Begins

Bob's Blog

For a number of years now, I have been posting my chess blog:

i) on my personal Facebook Account for my over 850 Fb friends from around the world (in English): https://www.facebook.com/bob.armstrong.9235;
    ii) sometimes on the national Canadian English chess discussion board, Chess Talk [CT] (https://forum.chesstalk.com/…/chesstalk-canada-s-chess-disc…);
    iii) occasionally on other chess websites, such as that of FQE (Province of Quebec's Chess Association). That time the blog was posted in both French and English.

More recently I also have been "re-posting" my Fb blog on:

i) my Fb chess discussion group, Chess Chat - A Project of Chess Companions of Caissa (https://www.facebook.com/groups/340524269771672/);
    ii) my Scarborough CC tournaments Fb Blog to SCC's Fb Page (URL above)
    iii) my Annex CC tournaments Fb blog to ACC's Fb Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/172335039452033/);

Henry Lam (Aka Dark Knight), the recently new owner of CT, and I have an agreement (From the summer of 2018) that I will re-post my Fb Blogs on CT for both my chess club official tournaments, and my non-club weekend (Sometimes longer; sometimes shorter) tournaments, in which I play between Summer 2018 and Summer 2019. After that, Henry and I can then renew our agreement for another year if we both so wish.
    So, under this agreement, most recently I have been re-posting my current Scarborough CC and Annex CC tournaments. My future non-club weekend blogs to and including Summer 2019 will be (Given my current schedule - from time to time, though, my life schedule may change so that I fit in a tournament not on my schedule):

1. The 2018 Hart House Holidays Open (Prior to Christmas - Dec. 14-16);
    2. The 2019 Hart House Reading Week Open (Usually on the Family Day Holiday Weekend in February).
    3. The 2019 Quebec Open (July) - if in Montreal.
    4. The 2019 Toronto Open (Sept.)

The National Canadian French Chess Discussion Board

Henri Hughes, a member of both Canadian national chess discussion boards owned by Henry Lam (English: Chess Talk; French: Parlons Echecs), volunteers, subject to demands of his school studies, to translate my blogs into French, and post them to Parlons Echecs. Thanks from all to Henri for his volunteer effort.

The Blog Focus

I mainly focus on the section I am playing in (Has been U 2000, U 1900 or U 1800). I feel that these class sections are often not covered by chess media, and yet, the bulk of chess tournament players are in the classes under 1900. And many of my class viewers have actually played players about whom I am blogging (Ones I play and ones with whom I may socialize during the tournament, who then are mentioned in the Blog). So this adds a bit more interest for them.

I do also generally cover (Bare Bones) the top section standings; but I have to have been able to get the results before the Blog goes to press. I sometime will cover also the lower sections, if I have the results. For both, of course, it can be a matter of the time available (I am often doing my Blog in the wee hours of the morning).

I do hope my blogs will continue to provide a window onto class tournament chess, and what THIS chess player does in the day of club tournaments, and before and between rounds for weekend tournaments (A bit of a reality show - bits of my personal life).
    I know many other chess players approach tournaments quite differently than I do (E.g. - study!), and so one cannot generalize from what I do.

Blog Feedback

Over the years, and in these more recent blogs, I have had generally positive feedback on my blogging, on both of my own Fb Accounts, the SCC & ACC Fb sites, and on CT.

It has been said that my writing style is easy to read, factual, and often entertaining. It is a find for all us "nosy" chess players!
    Thanks to all those who have supported my Blogging on various sites, and kept encouraging me to continue.

End of Template

Tournament – Oakville Rapid Swiss (One-day tournament)

Type: It is a 5-round swiss that is run on one day, Saturday, Nov. 24/18. There are 3 sections: Open; U 1600; U 1000. All sections are CFC-rated. The top section is also FIDE rated.
    Time control is G/25 + 5 sec. (From move 1). There is no “Playing Up”. CFC “Quick” (Includes Rapid/Active) ratings are used.
    Schedule: Rd. 1 @ 10:00 AM; Rd. 5 @ 3:00 PM
    Organizers: Oakville Chess Club; Elevate My Chess
    Arbiter: Egis Zeromskis
    Location: Sandman Hotel, 3451 Service Rd. West, Oakville, Ont.
    Registrations: Rapid – 73 players (Blitz – 46 players). Note: Floaters included.

Note: The rapid tournament is immediately followed by a 5-round Blitz Tournament (Entirely separate), with the same organizers, etc.

The Day of the Tournament - The Early Morning

My main principal residence is in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and that is where I am at the moment.

I woke up at 3:30 AM, before the alarm. I got 5 1/2 hrs. sleep which is not that unusual for me now, though it is usually 6 hrs. (With respect to tournaments I often sleep much less). I had gone to bed at 10:00 PM on Friday, quite early for me, but Friday had been a long and exhausting day, and I had had to skip my daily siesta hour.

I felt quite refreshed, so I got up, went and got my morning coffee, and went to my home office (I am retired) and fired up my old laptop.

The Daily Routine

As those who have read my blogs before know, I have a kind of routine I usually follow, whether I am playing chess tournaments or not (Again this is a normal template, and regular readers can skip down to the "End of Template" heading):

Start of Template

1. Check for e-mails and Fb messages;
    2. Check new posts/comments on CT;
    3. Check my Twitter feed to see what had been happening in the world (I follow numerous mainstream media from countries around the world, such as CBC, NBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, France 24, China Daily, Al Jezeera (English), Japan Times, Sputnik News, The Guardian, etc.)
    4. Update my company's Fb page, Canadian Life Consulting (CLC) - https://www.facebook.com/Canadian-Li...lting-16406543…/. I do this by checking my newsfeed and some of my Fb friends timelines for posts to "share" and my Twitter inbox for articles to re-post onto CLC.
    5. Update the discussion group formed under my company page, called Canadian Life Consulting Cooperative Supporters' Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2042495809374373/. I update it by sharing some more discussable of the posts now on the CFC page.
    6. Update this Fb world events/life discussion group that I have created here on my own personal Fb account, called PEERS (A Discussion Club of Equals) - Fb URL above. I do this by also sharing some of the CLC page posts. But I also share some of my sources posts directly to this discussion club.
    7. I have another retiree project besides my Facebook one. Chess is a passionate hobby of mine, as you know. But I have never really studied seriously.
    But what I do do, is I enter all my games, and annotate them, to try to learn something - Grandmasters do recommend this often. In addition, I integrate the opening (the first 10 moves) into an opening/defence tree I have for the opening/defence played. The value of this is pretty uncertain, given my inability to remember lines - but I do develop general impressions of how the opening can go.
    8. I share at least one chess post per day to my Fb Chess Chat group, formed under my personal Fb account - see Fb URL above.
    9. When I find them, I share discussable religious posts to my religious Fb Group, Theist Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1052227598173591/.
    Sometimes these also appear in PEERS.

So on my own time, I go back and forth between my Facebook project and my chess hobby project.

Sometime during this process, I usually get my breakfast and eat it at the computer, if my wife is not yet up. So today, I had breakfast at the computer, since my wife was able to sleep in today, since her pottery workshop was not 'til the afternoon today.

[See Pts. II & III below]

Bob A
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Sunday, 25th November, 2018, 01:48 PM.

Oakville Rapid Challenge Swiss - Blog Rds. 1 - 5 - 18/11/24 (Saturday)

Bob's Chess Blog # 1 [ Part II of 3 Parts]

[See Part I above]

My 25/35 System

As well, on normal days, I go back and forth between my routine items above and my own personal life tasks to be done that day. But I have a somewhat unique system for doing this.

Recently I found that I was spending a lot more time on my two retiree projects than my normal life tasks - don't we all spend more time on what we enjoy!

But I was falling behind in "life" while keeping up in the "Fb/chess" projects. So I did have to deal with this issue.
    So I came up with the "25/35 System". What this is: When I am at home, I spend 25 min. on my 2 retiree projects (Facebook & Chess), and then 35 min. on the rest of my life; I even set the alarm! And I try very hard to religiously stop when I am to change phases.

This has actually worked out well....I am still abysmally behind in "Life", but not nearly as much as I used to be! LOL

End of Template

This Blog # 1

I usually do the first draft of a blog in my generic writing program, before posting it to my personal Fb page (the first place I post it, and then share it from there). So I am able to do parts of it before the tournament begins, and if I have access to my laptop, while the tournament is progressing. I try to finish and post it as soon after the last round as I can (But sometimes it is the wee hours of the next morning before I can get it out).

Once I had done what I could, I returned to my normal daily routine.

At 6:30 AM I felt a bit tired, and was able to go back to sleep for an hour.

Heading Out for the Tournament

I was driving to Oakville this morning, and so left at 8:30 AM (It usually takes a bit less than 1 hr., depending on the traffic at that time and day). I had been out to the Sandman Hotel for a prior tournament by Elevate My Chess. Rd. 1 was to start sharp at 10:00 AM (On site registration to play the whole tournament closed at 9:00 AM – after that, the player would not be guaranteed a rd. 1 pairing).

I arrived in the playing hall at 9:10 AM – not bad – a 40 min. drive......in the morning.....

Pre-Round 1

When I went in to the hotel, I met the wife of Gary Hua, one of the organizers. She, Gary, and their two children had just returned from Mexico where the kids had played in the 2018 North American Youth Chess Championships.....both did quite well. Then my friend from the Scarborough CC, Toy Kwan, joined us, and he congratulated Michele on getting her FIDE Women's Candidate Master title at the Mexico tournament. Then Toy and I chatted about his chess repertoire, and some of the chess books he is using to upgrade his opening theory.

The Rd. 1 started pretty close to 10:00 AM.

Rd. 2 was @ 11:00 AM and Rd. 3 @ 12:00 PM.

The Afternoon

Between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM was set aside for lunch. While Rd. 3 was still finishing (My game had finished a bit early), I met Bob Gillanders, Ex. Dir. of the CFC. We arranged to go to lunch, and I asked that we wait for Toy's game to finish (It looked like it was just about over), and he was going to join us.

But the tournament had gotten a bit behind schedule, and when Toy finished, I realized we did not really have enough time to go out for a fast-food lunch. I told Bob G., and he was fine with it, since a group of players from Brantford had asked him to join them.

But I met Lee Hendon, one of the Brantford guys, after Rd. 4, and he advised that they were late getting back, and so had lost some time on their clocks at the start of the round.

Rd. 5 started pretty close to 3:00 PM.

Post-Rd. 5

My last game went somewhat late, and after it I just had time to get the results of my section from Egis, who made his sheets available to me to check, while he was dealing with things on his computer, and giving out prizes.

I thanked Gary and Egis for the wonderful Sat. morning/afternoon (Wasn't sure who was the organizer for the Oakville CC – but thanks to that person too). Then I headed for home @ 4:30 PM. The 403/QEW through Oakville, Mississauga and Toronto was rather brutal at around 5PM -– totally congested and moving slowly, stop and start.

I had arranged with my wife, that on the way home, I would go to my wife's pottery cooperative workshop in Toronto, where she had her training session this afternoon, to pick her up and take her home. It took me 1 1/2 hrs. going east at night! I picked her up, we did a quick shopping, and we got home about 7:00 PM.

The Evening

We had dinner, and then I went right to work completing and posting this Blog # 1.

My Open Section Report - Rds. 1 - 5 - Saturday, Nov. 24/18.

I am rated CFC Quick Rated 1662 (FIDE Rapid Rtg.: 1591; FQE Semi-Rapid Rtg.: 1599). I am in the 1st of the 3 sections. My section rating spread is effectively, from 2476 to 1624. I am in the bottom 1/3 of the section (24 players - I am # 21).

Open Section - Winners

1st /2nd – 4.5/5 pts. (Undefeated) – IM Tomas Krnan (2476 – former Canadian Champion); Junior Boy Eugene Hua (2375).

3rd – 4/5 pts. - NM Adam Cormier (2202)

[See Part III below]

Bob A
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Sunday, 25th November, 2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Oakville Rapid Challenge Swiss - Blog

Rds. 1 - 5 - 18/11/24 (Saturday)

Bob's Chess Blog # 1 [ Part III of 3 Parts]

[See Parts I & II above]

My Games

I was playing opposition stronger than me throughout the tournament. And before I blundered, I was quite satisfied with my play in the first 3 games.......so some are flawed, but for what they are worth, I did enter them and so reproduce them here.

I have provided some of my own light annotations (No engine analysis yet) to explain a bit of what I was thinking as the game went on:

Rounds 1 – 5

Rd. 1

Aniunoh,Chike (Jude) (2093) - Armstrong,Robert J. (1662) [A40]
      Oakville Rapid Swiss (Open Sect.) (1), 24.11.2018
      [Armstrong, Robert J.]

1.e4 Chike was about 15 min. late, so he had only 10 min. on his clock when he started, and I had the full 25 min. 1...g6 2.d4 Bg7 3.c4 c5 Modern Defence 4.d5 Qb6 5.Nc3 Bxc3+ 6.bxc3 Nf6 7.e5 Nh5 8.g4 Ng7 9.Bh6 0–0 10.Bd3 d6 11.f4 Chike is playing aggressively 11...Qa5 12.Kd2 Qa3 13.Nh3 Qb2+ 14.Bc2 Qb6 15.Rg1 dxe5 16.fxe5 Nd7 17.Qe2 Qc7 18.Rae1 b5 I was willing to sac the bP to get to play .....c4, and make a square for my N to go to. 19.Ng5 Chike declined the free P. 19...Nb6 20.Qf3 Nxc4+ I go up a P 21.Kc1 Nxe5 I go up 2 P's 22.Qh3 Nxg4 I decided I was willing to give up 2 minors for a R, since I was going to be up 3 P's, and try to win the ending, since Chike was so down on time. 23.Bxg7 Threatening mate on h7. 23...Qf4+ 24.Kb1 Qxg5 25.Bxf8 Kxf8 Chike is up the exchange, but I have 3 P's compensation. 26.Qxh7 I have 2 P's compensation for being down the exchange. 26...Qh6 27.Qxh6+ Chike had 1 min. left, and I had 11 min. 27...Nxh6 28.Rgf1 Bf5 29.Re5 Bxc2+ 30.Kxc2 Nf5 31.Rb1 a6 32.Rb3 Nd6 33.Rb1 Rc8 34.Rf1 b4 35.cxb4 cxb4+ 36.Kb1 Nc4 37.Re2 a5 38.Rc1 a4 39.Ka1 Here I stopped recording, since it is only optional in rapid.....time was becoming precious. The game went on likely beyond 50 moves. One set of R's got exchanged. I felt at that time that I had chances still with my extra P's. But in the scramble, I allowed my N to be pinned against my K, and it was unprotected. I tried, after losing the N, to get my K-side P's down, but it was hopeless when he brought over his K, to assist his R. I resigned. 1–-0

Rd. 2

Armstrong,Robert J. (1662) - Bu,Kevin (Yihuan) (1887) [D30]
      Oakville Rapid Swiss (Open Sect.) (2), 24.11.2018
      [Armstrong, Robert J.]

1.d4 d5 2.Nf3 Nf6 3.e3 e6 4.c4 Be7 5.Bd3 0–0 6.0–0 Nbd7 7.b3 b6 8.Nbd2 Bb7 9.Qc2 c5 10.Bb2 Rc8 11.Rac1 Re8 12.e4 dxe4 13.Nxe4 h6 14.Qb1 Qc7 15.Ne5 a blunder - loses a P 15...cxd4 Kevin goes up a P 16.Nxd7 Qxd7 17.f4 I could not allow Kevin to play ....e5, cementing in his extra dP. 17...Rcd8 18.Rcd1 Nxe4 19.Bxe4 Bc5 Unfortunately, I only saw this as protecting his extra dP........I missed the tactical shot he had set up. 20.a3 a blunder, losing a B 20...d3+ 21.Kh1 Bxe4 I am now down B + P (Passed and on the 3rd rank) 22.b4 I had 12 min. left, and Kevin had 3 min. 22...Bd4 23.Bxd4 Qxd4 24.Qa2 Rc8 Kevin will have no trouble winning the game in the time he has left, so I just resigned. 0-–1

Rd. 3

Green,Ken (1670) - Armstrong,Robert J. (1662) [A80]
      Oakville Rapid Swiss (Open Sect.) (3), 24.11.2018
      [Armstrong, Robert J.]

1.d4 f5 2.Bf4 Nf6 3.e3 e6 4.Nf3 Be7 5.Bd3 0–0 6.Nbd2 d5 7.Ne5 Nbd7 8.Ndf3 Ne4 9.h4 c5 10.Ng5 Nxe5 11.dxe5 Nxg5 12.hxg5 g6 I can't let Ken's Q come to h5 13.Qf3 Bxg5 I go up a P 14.0–0–0 c4 a blunder - loses a P because of the pin on the dP 15.Bxc4 material equality 15...Qa5 When I made this move, I had totally forgotten it was the protector of my g5B (sigh) 16.Bb3 I still fail to see that my g5B is simply hanging. 16...Bd7 a blunder - loses a B 17.Bxg5 Ken is up a B 17...Rac8 18.Kb1 Ba4 19.Bf6 Rc6 I fail to see a nice mating sac 20.Rxh7 I could see no safe way of declining the sac. Also, I failed to properly calculate the Q attacking, and missed the mating line. 20...Kxh7 21.Qh3+ Kg8 22.Qh8+ Kf7 23.Qh7+ 1-–0

Rd. 4

Armstrong,Robert J. (1662) - D'orante,Marco (1668) [A40]
      Oakville Rapid Swiss (Open Sect.) (4), 24.11.2018
      [Armstrong, Robert J.]

1.d4 b6 2.c4 Bb7 3.Nc3 e6 4.Nf3 Bb4 5.Qb3 Nc6 6.d5 Nce7 a chess blindness blunder that we all make - Marco said he totally didn't see that the N was protecting his B; obviously 6.....Qe7 saves everything. 7.Qxb4 I go up a B; unfortunate for Marco to have to start the game playing for a draw. He does get a P as some compensation. 7...exd5 8.cxd5 Nxd5 9.Qe4+ Nge7 10.Nxd5 General Rule: When up material, swap material whenever you can! 10...Bxd5 11.Qd4 0–0 12.e4 Bb7 13.Bc4 Nc6 14.Qc3 Re8 15.Bd5 Na5 16.0–0 a mistake - loses the eP; I should have just exchanged B's (Rule when up material) and then protected my eP (sigh). 16...c6 17.Bg5 Qc8 18.Bb3 Rxe4 Marco is trying to get back into the game; he now has 2P's vs B. But he has a problem - all of his pieces except the R are not available to defend his K if attacked - which I intend to do! 19.Bc2 Rg4 20.h3 Rc4 21.Qd3 threatening mate 21...g6 22.Bh6 limits Marco's K's escape squares AND keeps Marco's Q from coming to f8 to help defend. 22...f6 I've now got Marco psychologically thinking in defensive mode - always good - better to have him thinking "defend", rather than "attack" 23.b3 Rxc2 Is it worse for the R to go to c5? I can play the P-fork of b4 - he can move the R and attack my Q - but the N has no escape square. Marco decides to sac the exchange. 24.Qxc2 I am up R vs 2 P's (One is passed, but on its original square still). 24...d5 25.Rfe1 Kf7 26.Re2 c5 27.Rae1 Nc6 I have 3 min. left, and Marco has 7 min. 28.Re3 I wish to play Qe2 to penetrate to e7 with a sac. But it was also a psychological trap - ....d4 looks like a perfectly normal aggressive move to kick the R .... BUT 28...d4 Marco fall into the trap! 29.Qc4+ and mate will follow 1–-0

Rd. 5

Armstrong,Robert J. (1662) - Hendon,Lee (1698) [E81]
      Oakville Rapid Swiss (Open Sect.) (5), 24.11.2018
      [Armstrong, Robert J.]

1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 g6 3.Nc3 Bg7 4.e4 0–0 5.f3 d6 6.Be3 King's Indian Defence (Samish Line) 6...c5 7.d5 Na6 8.Nge2 Nc7 9.g4 an aggressive line. 9...a6 There is a thematic sac here of a B for 2 P's with 9.....Bxg4 - Lee declines to play it - it is unclear, but I recently won a game with it playing black. 10.Ng3 Bd7 11.h4 b5 12.h5 in my experience with this attacking line, there is no detriment to sacking the cP to get an extra attacking move as White. 12...bxc4 Lee goes up a P 13.Qd2 Attack; don't bother recapturing the lead cP 13...Nb5 14.hxg6 Material equality; White's attack is now getting interesting. 14...Nxc3 15.bxc3 Qa5 Pinning the Q to the cP, to slow down W's attack 16.Rc1 Relieving the P, so the Q can enter the attack. 16...fxg6 Lee is up a P again (But it is doubled and going nowhere - I can win it back whenever, if I want to use up a move to do it. 17.Bh6 Bxh6 18.Qxh6 Rf7 this is the key defensive move that greatly blocks the continuing of the W attack - usually W must sac something to bring home the attack. 19.g5 Qa3 a blunder - there were a number of Brantford guys who had finished their last round games and were watching Lee and my game - in the post-mortem, they were all horrified at Lee's move - because on 20. gxf6, the Q protects the c1R - it is not hanging! I have a won game! 20.Kd2 The kibitzing crowd was even more horrified at my missing my win!! 20...Ne8 Lee gets to save his N, and likely his game.... 21.f4 Rb8 here comes Lee's counter-attack - the game is about to get very messy! 22.Bh3 I decide to attack and join my R's - I'm hoping, on my calculations, that I can survive Lee's counter-attack by my K fleeing to the middle of the board. 22...Bxh3 23.Qxh3 Qxa2+ Lee goes up 2 P's 24.Ke3 Rb2 25.f5 My attack is going to take place under very precarious conditions for my K! 25...Rf2 Threatening mate 26.Rhd1 Rh2 27.Qf1 gxf5 28.exf5 Ng7 29.f6 I am undaunted - My K hangs by a thread, and I continue to try to find an attack, or at least a draw, given time control problems. I have 6 min. left and Lee has only 2 min. left. 29...exf6 30.gxf6 Ne8 31.Ne2 Nxf6 Lee goes up 3 P's! 32.Nf4 Qg1+ and Q x h2 fails - Lee has a royal N-fork! Too bad....... we each now had less than 1 min. left. 32...Ng4+ 33.Ke4 Nf2+ 34.Ke3 Ng4+ 35.Ke4 I hoped Lee was indicating that he would accept a draw.......and play again ......Nf2+ 35...Nf6+ No such luck - Lee intends to beat me in the blitz ending - both playing for a win to the bitter end. But the threat of mate by Lee hangs heavy in the air - this is a bit of a complex situation - I flagged trying to determine which of the two candidate moves to make.........a totally fun game to play as the final one! 0–-1

My Score

1/5 pts. - Win: 1 (Rd. 4); Losses: 4 (Rds. 1, 2, 3, & 5)

My Opponents' & My Scores

3/5 pts. - Aniunoh, Chike (Jude) (2093) – I lost in Rd. 1.
      - Bu, Kevin (Yihuan) (1887) – I lost in Rd. 2.

2/5 pts. - Lee Hendon (1698) – I lost in Rd. 5.
      - Ken Green (1670) – I lost in Rd. 3.

1/5 pts. - Me (1662)

.5/5 pts. - Marco D'orante (1662) – I won in Rd. 4.

The Other Sections: Winners

i) U1600 - 29 players.

1st - 5/5 pts. (Won all games!) - Gennadiy Pasko (1360)

2nd /4th – 4/5 pts. - David Gauthier (1296); Mark Zaki (1262); Victor Stroganov (988).

ii) U 1000 - 20 players.

1st – 4.5/5 pts. (Undefeated) - Edward Wang (Unr.)

2nd /4th – 4/5 pts. - Steven Roach (812); Heye Gao (704); Clark Pegg (Unr.)

Invitation

I am most happy to interact with readers re anything about what I have posted.....so react, comment, reply, post, etc. - both favourable comments and constructive criticism....I will do my best to respond to everyone (When I am not residing in my computer/internet - free hobby farm north of Toronto).

If any player in the tournament, or anyone else, wishes to make any supplementary post, please feel free.

So jump in with both feet, and we'll all enjoy the blogging adventure!

Bob A
      Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Sunday, 25th November, 2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X