Chess stuff to give away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess stuff to give away

I have chess stuff to give away. If no one wants it within a few days of my post, then it goes in the garbage or recycle. If you do want an item, please don't post here;
    I might not see it. Instead, please email me here:

RookKnightRook
    AT
    yahoo.com

I'll post irregularly, as I go through my stuff. If this thread is near the top, then probably I added a new item.

If you are in Toronto, I can probably meet you to hand it to you. If you are not in Toronto, then please indicate if you are willing to pay postage or
    not. In most cases, I will be willing to pay postage. Also in most cases, I am not selling, just giving away.

Item #1

Mechanical chess clock, at least 34 years old. As is, so not guaranteed to work.

I'll get a better description next time I visit my storage locker. It actually has a funny history. It belonged to a player with a last name of 4 letters. At the 1984 Pan-Am Intercollegiate Team Championship which I organized in Kitchener, someone told me that they'd found a clock, but they wanted to keep it because the 4 letters scratched onto it didn't match the name of any of the universities' abbreviations! I never did get the clock back to the player. I located him years later, but again didn't make a connection. I suppose I should try one more time...

Regards,

David

David Cohen
    Toronto
Working...
X