X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC AGM (Online) - Aug 25 - Sept 1

The Agenda for the CFC AGM has been posted at
    http://www.chesscanada.info/forum/sh...Voting-Members

As usual, the meeting will be open to the public for viewing only, and the Voting Members for commenting (and voting).

Any CFC member is eligible to run for a Director (Executive), Special Officer, or Committee Position.

Fred McKim
    CFC Executive

Hello Fred, when I look at that link, I see the following:
    6.1 Voting on motions
    No motions have been submitted for voting.

However, I did email-submit a motion on July 2nd on the subject of the appeals deposit.
    It might simply be that the no-motions statement above was BEFORE my submission.
    Anyway, could someone confirm here, or by email, that my submission is AGM-ready?

Thank you, best regards, Aris Marghetis, National Appeals Committee.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
      6.1 Voting on motions

However, I did email-submit a motion on July 2nd on the subject of the appeals deposit.
      It might simply be that the no-motions statement above was BEFORE my submission.
      Anyway, could someone confirm here, or by email, that my submission is AGM-ready?

We can discuss this privately. There should be no issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
        6.1 Voting on motions

The agenda was posted on July 2nd so it was probably before your email arrived or at least before it was read. There will be a modified agenda and it will include your proposal and hopefully a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

The agenda was posted on July 2nd so it was probably before your email arrived or at least before it was read. There will be a modified agenda and it will include your proposal and hopefully a few others.
          Sounds good, thank you.

My actual availability that week will be limited, so please feel free to ask me stuff beforehand. Best, Aris.

Comment

Working...
          X