Chess Canada News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess Canada News

A new issue is available to all on the CFC website homepage today.
    Just click on the link below the picture.
    The content maybe somewhat dated, but I trust the game analysis will be high quality and inspiring.
    Tell us what you think.

96 Pages(!) ... thanks for the link. I have started poking through it - so far, I am enjoying the article by Eric Hansen... Also best wishes to David Cohen who apparently needed a day pass from the hospital to get to his own wedding... that is not something you hear about every day!
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Which chessplayer is that on the cover and how old is he?? (I wouldnt want him mad at me)

Comment

Nice find John! (the study like checkmate at move 38 of the Hambleton-Ramirez game) I enjoyed Aman's writings as well as Eric Hansen's writings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
          Nice find John! (the study like checkmate at move 38 of the Hambleton-Ramirez game) I enjoyed Aman's writings as well as Eric Hansen's writings.
          Thanks! Nice to get some positive feedback.

There will be more games from Aman coming up... including his final GM norm run.

Comment

Originally posted by John Upper View Post

Thanks! Nice to get some positive feedback.

There will be more games from Aman coming up... including his final GM norm run.
            John

I think you are able to provide unique content on some of our top players and top juniors .... these should be the role models for others to follow, I hope our juniors take a chance to read this. In all seriousness your publication is more of a Magazine than a Newsletter, and I think we should embrace that.

Comment

Working...
            X