• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Hou Yifan

Theres an interesting interview with Hou Yifan at www.chess.com

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
    Theres an interesting interview with Hou Yifan at www.chess.com
    Hou Yifan is going to be a big part of the Chess Festival in Halifax next summer, Hans. Come and play in the Senior.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post

Hou Yifan is going to be a big part of the Chess Festival in Halifax next summer, Hans. Come and play in the Senior.

Fred
      I must ask: what big part?! (I'm very likely in regardless!)

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

I must ask: what big part?! (I'm very likely in regardless!)
        It's my understanding she will be present for the entire festival and will participate in some of the side events. I'm going to create a post shortly (I had to wait for payment to be processed). I'm just helping Chess NS with some advertizing.
        Last edited by Fred McKim; Sunday, 29th September, 2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post

It's my understanding she will be present for the entire festival and will participate in some of the sides events. I'm going to create a post shortly (I had to wait for payment to be processed). I'm just helping Chess NS with some advertizing.
          Now THAT'S big! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks Fred. I'm certainly going to try. Its a great event. I'll put it on the calendar and consult my wife and my work schedule. It'll take some negotiating.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
              Thanks Fred. I'm certainly going to try. Its a great event. I'll put it on the calendar and consult my wife and my work schedule. It'll take some negotiating.
              I'm pretty excited, as it'll be my first crack at the Canadian Seniors - and we obviously expect we'll get a number of the "usual suspects". It does conflict with the Quebec Open and the start of the Olympiad, but I think it will stand on it's own as a unique event.

Comment

Working...
              X