• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gord, you can add the following to preregistered list:

Riubien Li
    Alex Friedman
    Michael Stewart
    Edward Szopa

Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Sunday, 24th November, 2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Representation from Brantford, welcome aboard Gash!

Comment

Hi all just another bump. By the way, I have received an entry fee from someone last name Xu but I didnt get any other details. Can you please confirm send me the remaining info on the same email you sent the etransfer, thnx. We are at 23 registered including mystery player Xu. Nryeed all three markers for registration, Your name as seen on cfc website rating serach, cfc number with expiry date and $40 entry fee etransfered to the contact email listed on the first post by Nov 28th or you can choose to pay the entry fee of $60 cash on game day if you dont want to etransfer.

Xu ,who are you?????
        Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Monday, 25th November, 2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Sorry Alex Xu, I found you. One email went to inbox, the other to junk mail, weird. You are in

Comment

Looks like a posse from Niagara region will be riding in to our tourney

Comment

we are at 33 registered players, two days for the $40 entry fee. by etransfer. It goes up to $60 cash on game day after that. Tick tock, your clock.

Comment

Just a couple more days folks for the $40 entry offer. After the 28th, it is $60 cash on game day.

Comment

It is a great tourney for first timers to venture into the world of tournament chess

Comment

For the non first timers it is a great way to hone your skills, practice working thru time pressures etc, on a 'training tournament' if you will.

Comment

Even for Adam Cormier it is a great/(great enough?) thing, welcome aboard Adam.

Comment

Hi all, today is the last day for the entry fee of $40. Just send it by etransfer to the contact email by 23:59:59 tonight. Good luck.

Comment

Just a few hours left folks to sign for only $40 for the Burlington Fall Active tourney.

Comment

I just noticed there will be a Santa Claus parade on Sun Dec01. It will have street closures from 11am to 3pm. Check out city of Burlington Santa claus parade for more info.You will be able to enjoy part of the parade during lunch.

Comment

Um, I seem to not have some details of one of the registrations . I have put part of the info as pplayer #40 on the bottom of the registration list as of now. Who ever it is, can you please contact me with the remaining info. Thnx.

Comment

If you are signing up on game day I would advise you to come early.

Comment

Working...
                                X