Gary gladstone your liberal candidate for thornhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary gladstone your liberal candidate for thornhill

The vote happens on Monday. I rarely make a financial contribution to a political candidate...but I know Gary...and he is a straight shooter...and he knows the chess scene in Canada...so I donated...if you are are voting in his riding, and you are not sure what to do...reach out to him...he will get back to you.

I am in Montreal ...I know one thing for sure...I will not be voting for the Liberal candidate in my riding unless...I have been disappointed with Trudeau. Tonight I will research the candidates in my riding...and by Monday I will support the candidate in my riding who I believe is honest...a rare trait :). Interesting...I am disappointed with Trudeau...but maybe the Liberal candidate in my riding is great...2 days to decide :).

The NDP candidate in my riding was a jewel... https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en...erdiere(71434)

(Not running this year). An incredible lady...yes she got my vote!

As of tonight...I I have not made a decision..none of them has sent me any info...so the ball is in my court

Tis not about winning your election...tis all about voting for the person you can respect! I respect Gary Gladstone :)
    Last edited by Larry Bevand; Saturday, 19th October, 2019, 08:01 PM.

Sorry, Gary lost. The Liberals easily won the Toronto ridings over the NDP, but the Conservatives did well north of Toronto including in Aurora with the MP who had switched from the Liberals. But the Tories lost their good deputy leader Lisa Raitt to Olympic athlete Adam van ..

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post
      Sorry, Gary lost. The Liberals easily won the Toronto ridings over the NDP, but the Conservatives did well north of Toronto including in Aurora with the MP who had switched from the Liberals. But the Tories lost their good deputy leader Lisa Raitt to Olympic athlete Adam van ..
      He lost to the Conservative incumbent, former CBC reporter, Peter Kent. Still he got about 37% of the vote coming second. Politics is a tough game.

Comment

Working...
      X