CFC Email Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Email Problems

The CFC email encountered difficulties yesterday afternoon. I was unable to send or receive new messages. It appeared to be a problem on the google end, so I expected it would clear up on its own. Nope. So I discovered this morning we were out of storage space. Oops.

Anyway, problem solved now after purchasing additional storage space. I think were good now for another decade or two.
    But I was expecting a flood of emails from the past 24 hours, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Are those just lost?

If you sent the CFC an email in the past 24 hours and I haven't responded, please send again.

Bob

ps. maybe everyone was getting undelivered email messages???

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

If you sent the CFC an email in the past 24 hours and I haven't responded, please send again.

Bob

ps. maybe everyone was getting undelivered email messages???
    Yes, an e-mail I sent this morning simply bounced back.

Comment

It has been an extremely long 50+ hours since I posted here. The rating update dragged into today and just completed a few minutes ago.
      For those who aren't aware, I do post on the CFC website (homepage, center) the last and next scheduled rating update.
      Weekly updates are scheduled for 6 pm Wednesday. If they are going to be late, I will amend the time. This week I amended it several times.

But I didn't get them all in, for various and assorted reasons.
      I will be doing a second update tomorrow, Nov 1.

Tournaments to be rated tomorrow:

Jack Taylor Memorial
      Langley Club
      Newfoundland Open
      Mississauga Juniors 27
      MCC Dunwin

With the email problems, I would not be shocked if I have missed one or two.
      Please everyone, report any tournament missing.
      TD's - if you are just late submitting, no problem.

Bob

Comment

What is the rating status of the Canada International (Longueuil/Montreal) tournament? Results have been received by FIDE already, but no mention of it on the CFC site, nor on your list to be rated tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
          What is the rating status of the Canada International (Longueuil/Montreal) tournament? Results have been received by FIDE already, but no mention of it on the CFC site, nor on your list to be rated tomorrow.
          Look at the bottom of the page. If they are not there anymore search for players who played.

Comment

Working...
          X