Tour du Québec chess tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour du Québec chess tournaments

From now on I will take advantage of the facilities provided here by Chess Talk to announce the chess tournaments that are part of the FQE Tour du Quebec. So in a chronological order, we have the «Open de Brome-Missisquoi» (Granby), the «Blanc et Noir de St-Jean» (Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu) and the iconic «Tournoi d'échecs du Carnaval» (Québec). There was supposed to be the «Tournoi du Père Noël» to be held between Chrismas and New Year's Eve but it has been cancelled, I think.

Anyway, here are the details regarding the three next Tour du Québec chess events. First, the «Open de Brome-Missisquoi 2019» will take place in Granby on November 22, 23 et 24 of 2019. It is coming up soon!! Total prizes will be 5000$ beased on 100 or more paid entries. This is the third edition of the Granby tournament to be part of the Tour du Québec, as the 2017 and 2018 editions were named «Tournoi ouvert de Granby».

Those interested may click here to access the electronic registration and payment facilities.

Then an old novelty will follow in the form of the «Blanc et Noir de St-Jean», on January 17, 18 and 19 of 2020. Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is getting back on the scene of the Tour du Québec after a too long absence, when the «Blanc et Noir de St-Jean offers 4000$ in prizes based on 80 or more paid entries.

This is the link that leads to the registration and payment facilities.

And finally, the «Tournoi d'échecs du Carnaval» (Québec City, February the 14th, 15th and 16th of 2020) is getting back on the Tour du Québec' line up after a short (but too long!) two years of absence. The Tournoi d'échecs du Carnaval will offer 7500$ in prizes based on 120 or more paid entries.

One may already register and pay online by clicking here.

As nothing compares to playing slow chess when and where it really counts, I will announce on Chess Talk any updates after each and every tournaments that are part of the Tour du Québec. Good tournaments to everyone!

Sylvain Courtemanche;
    Ovation Échiquéenne (Chess Ovation)
    Last edited by Sylvain Courtemanche; Thursday, 7th November, 2019, 12:19 AM.

WIth some breathing:

Tour du Québec chess tournaments

Monday, 4th November, 2019, 11:45 PM

From now on I will take advantage of the facilities provided here by Chess Talk to announce the chess tournaments that are part of the FQE Tour du Quebec.

So in a chronological order, we have the «Open de Brome-Missisquoi» (Granby), the «Blanc et Noir de St-Jean» (Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu) and the iconic «Tournoi d'échecs du Carnaval» (Québec).

There was supposed to be the «Tournoi du Père Noël» to be held between Chrismas and New Year's Eve but it has been cancelled,

I think. Anyway, here are the details regarding the three next Tour du Québec chess events. First, the «Open de Brome-Missisquoi 2019» will take place in Granby on November 22, 23 et 24 of 2019. It is coming up soon!! Total prizes will be 5000$ beased on 100 or more paid entries. This is the third edition of the Granby tournament to be part of the Tour du Québec, as the 2017 and 2018 editions were named «Tournoi ouvert de Granby».

Those interested may

click here to access the electronic registration and payment facilities.

Then an old novelty will follow in the form of the «Blanc et Noir de St-Jean», on January 17, 18 and 19 of 2020. Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is getting back on the scene of the Tour du Québec after a too long absence, when the «Blanc et Noir de St-Jean offers 4000$ in prizes based on 80 or more paid entries.

This is the link that leads to the registration and payment facilities.

And finally, the «Tournoi d'échecs du Carnaval» (Québec City, February the 14th, 15th and 16th of 2020) is getting back on the Tour du Québec' line up after a short (but too long!) two years of absence. The Tournoi d'échecs du Carnaval will offer 7500$ in prizes based on 120 or more paid entries. One may already register and pay online

by clicking here.

As nothing compares to playing slow chess when and where it really counts,I will announce on Chess Talk any updates after each and every tournaments that are part of the Tour du Québec.

Good tournaments to everyone!

peut-on faire en sorte que chaque post soit respirable? comme l,est celui-ci?

Merci Steve.
    Last edited by Steve Bolduc; Wednesday, 6th November, 2019, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X