We need staff at Chess'n Math

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need staff at Chess'n Math

Celebrating 35 years of service to the Canadian Chess Community! We are a not-for-profit organization incorporated in1985.

2020 promises to be exceptional for the Chess'n Math Association, Canada's National Scholastic Organization. We are teaching chess to youngsters in 250 Canadian schools !

Yep we continue to expand and all our 3 locations need good people!

Okay first thing...if you think you are going to come to work and analyze the latest games...please stay home!

Most of the jobs require administrative tasks but you will be in a chess environment and you will be working for a not-for-profit organization that made a real contribution to the Canadian chess scene over the last 35 years!

Send me your info : bevand at chess-math dot org

Everyone who sends me an e-mail will receive a response within 72 hours.

Larry Bevand
    Executive Director
    Chess'n Math Association

If you want to see what we are about, go to: chess-math.org

Join our dynamic team of 20 full time staff and over 130 chess instructors!
    Last edited by Larry Bevand; Wednesday, 18th December, 2019, 07:46 PM.

Congrats to Larry and CMA for another great year.
    We all win when we work together.
    Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Bob!

Because you are providing a service to members in an efficient manner and Vlad and the CFC Executive work hard and they row in the same direction...this has produced the following result:

"Membership growth has been strong and organic over the past 5 years. Memberships stand at 2,637 as of today (Dec 21, 2019) up from 1,861 as of May 1, 2015. That’s up 42% in 4 years and 8 months..."

At some point, things are going to fall between the cracks...there is only so much one can do in a day...honestly, if I was CFC management I would seriously consider getting you an assistant...but what do I know :)

Enjoy your 2 days off :)

Larry
      Last edited by Larry Bevand; Monday, 23rd December, 2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X