Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for chess summer camp for intermediate levels

Hi guys,

Do anyone know any chess summer camps for intermediate level kids? Over night ones could be considered too. No mater in any city. Thanks.

Hi Chris, might be a little biased here but would recommend you check out https://www.masterchess.ca/2020camp/ for our camps.
    You also have a variety to choose from depending on your location. Chess and Math does great camps in the North York area, and Goran Milicevic runs an overnight camp which combines chess and music near Lake Simcoe I believe. Happy picking!

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Hello Chris,

I will be hosting a summer camp in Montreal which will be part of the 2020 Montreal Summer Chess Classic, a great formula in my opinion. Dates are yet to be determined (usually first week of August). I also have a good friend (IM Alex Ostrovskiy) running high-level camps in New York during the summer.

I worked with Mike Ivanov in Toronto last summer and I can confirm that their camp was great.

Please do not hesitate to email me at lefong.hua@gmail.com for more information.

Best regards,

Lefong Hua

Comment

Working...
        X