Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can. Int. Open Chess Champ. Normes possible GM and IM

Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Canadian International Chess Championship will present an exceptional tournament in 2020.

The open section is offered on 9 rounds.

It will be possible to make a standard of GMI or MI.

The other sections will be available in 5 rounds.

The tournament will take place at the Sandman Hotel like last year. The Championship is presented during the Thanksgiving weekend, October 8-9-10-11 and October 12.

The working section begins on October 8 while the other sections will start on Friday October 9 to last 3 days as in previous years.

The open section is available to everyone as the name suggests.

$ 18,000.00 guaranteed prizes

Parking is free for everyone.

The room prices at the Sandman Hotel are affordable. $ 129 + tax per night

It is possible for players of the Canada to make a standard of norms GMI or MI

Registration fees for sections B-2100, C -1800, D-1500 and E- 1200 have not increased

Last year the Championship welcomed 333 players from Quebec but also from Ontario, the rest of Canada and the aoutside of Canada

Hopefully this year the tournament can attract more than 400 players.

I invite you to browse the tournament website to learn all the details of the tournament.

Tournament website: www.echecsinternational.ca

Hope to see you again in 2020

My greetings,

Michel Roy

President and Director
    Canadian International Chess Championship
    Montérégie chess club
    Cell: 1-514-703-4369
    Email: echecsmontérégie@gmail.com
    Mailing address: 412-5000 boulevard de L’Assomption, Montreal, QC H1T0A4

Click image for larger version

Name:	poster_a.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	203682

Click image for larger version

Name:	poster_a.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	203695

Comment

Well done Michel!

Comment

Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Canadian International Chess Championship will present an exceptional tournament in 2020.

The tournament will take place at the Sandman Hotel like last year. The Championship is presented during the Thanksgiving weekend, October 8-9-10-11 and October 12.

The working section begins on October 8 while the other sections will start on Friday October 9 to last 3 days as in previous years.

Registration fees for sections B-2100, C -1800, D-1500 and E- 1200 have not increased

Last year the Championship welcomed 333 players from Quebec but also from Ontario, the rest of Canada and the aoutside of Canada

I invite you to browse the tournament website to learn all the details of the tournament.

My greetings,

Michel Roy

President and Director
        Montérégie chess club

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n203682[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Hello,

My greetings,

Michel Roy

President and Director
            Montérégie chess club

Comment

Hello,

My greetings,

Michel Roy

President and Director
            Montérégie chess club

Comment

Hello,

My greetings,

Michel Roy

President and Director
              Montérégie chess club

Comment

Hello,

My greetings,

Michel Roy

President and Director
                Montérégie chess club

Comment

Hello,

My greetings,

Michel Roy

President and Director
                  Montérégie chess club

Comment

Working...
                  X