Cancelled Chess Events & Refund - Elevate My Chess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled Chess Events & Refund - Elevate My Chess

We will be updating this post with our cancelled events as they are announced. We have now cancelled the following two events and have processed the refunds. Those that registered should expect to get their refund deposited back to your credit card or paypal account within a week. Please let us know if you don't get your refund. The status of the other upcoming events will be announced as we get more information. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY START THE PROCESSING OF REFUND AFTER CANCELLATION IS ANNOUNCED, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE WORK THROUGH THIS PROCESS.

2020 Ontario Girls U-19 Chess Championship - CANCELLED

This event originally scheduled for April 4-5, 2020 is now cancelled. Refund has now been processed for those that already registered for this event. We look forward to hosting this event again in 2021.

2020 Mississauga Spring Classical Chess Championship - CANCELLED

This event originally scheduled for April 4-5, 2020 is now cancelled. Refund has now been processed for those that already registered for this event. We look forward to hosting this event again in 2021.

2020 CYCC and Canadian Open and all events till end of July 2020 are now cancelled

Please note that we have now confirmed the cancellation of the 2020 CYCC and Canadian Open as well as all planned events till end of July 2020.

Those that registered should expect to get their refund deposited back to your credit card or paypal account in the coming weeks.

Note that we're unable to respond to all emails as we get tons of emails on these cancelled events. We ask that you bear with us as we slowly process all of these refunds. Please let us know if you don't get your refund by end of June so we can investigate.

Cheers,
    Ken

Comment

Can you update the web site(s) with this info? Thanks!

Comment

Yes, will do. For now, I just disabled all the registration links.

Comment

Working...
        X