Hey Teachers! We have an exceptionnal offer for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Teachers! We have an exceptionnal offer for you!

You are Grand Master, Master or chess teacher?

Join the Open Chess Championship in Montreal and we will post your free ad on your profile of our website. More than 10,000 youth and their parents of the Chess'n Math Association can visit our website in the next year since we appear in their calendar. We will work for you on 12 months with this unmatched visibility in Canada. See here our list of profile.

The Chess'N Math started a mass-mailing to its customers. Only in Quebec it is 10000 email customers and their parents. In this Mass-Mailing there is 3 sections and one of these sections is the Montreal Open chess Championship agreement and website.

See the official Chess'N Math calendar that every parent will consult all over the scolar year: http://echecs.org/pdf/calendrier_fr.pdf

Some Masters have already put their own publicity and email address. Here is an example of an ad you could use:

Hi,

I offer my services as a Chess teacher for indivual or group in the Montreal area. I'm 35 years old, I practice chess since the age of 6 years and I

give chess lessons to finance my participation in international tournaments.

I can give courses over the internet and phone or meet in person.

Contact me:
    xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    Email:
    Phone:
    Facebook:

Montreal Open Chess Championship
    championnatdemontreal@gmail.com
    www.championnatdemontreal.mine.nu
Working...
X