Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Sharpe
    replied
    Arghh. Can't BLOCK/IGNORE anyone either without adding the (unalterable) birthday.
    Probably due to a software update in the background.

Leave a comment:

• Aris Marghetis
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
    I don't see anything, Peter, but I cannot check the "Show Signatures" box as the system says I have an invalid birthday but won't let me change it.
    Yeah, similar happens to me, I can't seem to change anything (including Show Signatures) without being asked for my email again, and when that works, my birthdate, and then ... forget about it

someone has changed some validation aspects, but how do we get them to be sane again?!

Leave a comment:

• Aris Marghetis
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Aris, when you look at my posts do you see three quotes at the bottom? By Aesop, Plato, and Thomas de Quincy?
    No, I do not.

Leave a comment:

• Egidijus Zeromskis
    replied

Thanks again, Kerry. And you too, Sam. Interesting. I see them but no one else does. Kind of amusing. I guess there's no point in changing what only I see. :)
    Quotes are visible.

I think it is possible to enable/disable to see user signatures.

Leave a comment:

• John Brown
    replied
    Hi Peter I see the three quotes when I'm not logged in. AS soon as I log in they disappear.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Drkulec
    replied

Thanks again, Kerry. And you too, Sam. Interesting. I see them but no one else does. Kind of amusing. I guess there's no point in changing what only I see. :)
    Do you see a giant rabbit as well?

Leave a comment:

• Don Parakin
    replied
    I do not see the quotes if I am signed in (like I am now to write this). But I do see the quotes if I am not signed in (""We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop"). Funny it only shows your signature to anonymous users. Damn computers!

Leave a comment:

• Peter McKillop
    replied
    Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

There were no quotes on that post... nor any of your recent posts as far as I can tell. Maybe you have already removed them?

If YOU look at your posts in this thread, there shouldn't be any quotes in any of your posts... I don't think it would have anything
    to do with who is looking though...

Leave a comment:

• Kerry Liles
    replied

Aris, when you look at my posts do you see three quotes at the bottom? By Aesop, Plato, and Thomas de Quincy?
    There were no quotes on that post... nor any of your recent posts as far as I can tell. Maybe you have already removed them?

If YOU look at your posts in this thread, there shouldn't be any quotes in any of your posts... I don't think it would have anything
    to do with who is looking though...

Leave a comment:

• Sam Sharpe
    replied
    I don't see anything, Peter, but I cannot check the "Show Signatures" box as the system says I have an invalid birthday but won't let me change it.
    Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Thursday, 8th October, 2020, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Peter McKillop
    replied
    Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

I think Kerry's right on how to change it, I've never tried it here myself. By the way, when you said "change", I assumed there was one already, but I don't see any signature on your posts.

Leave a comment:

• Peter McKillop
    replied
    Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

Peter,

Click on your picture+name in the top right of this page and select "User settings" then on that page select "account"
    About half way down there is "edit post signature" under the group heading "Conversation Detail Options"

I think that is where you need to go for this.
    Thanks, Kerry. I'll give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Aris Marghetis
    replied

Hi Aris. I'm referring to the quotes at the bottom of my post. Maybe I'm using the wrong term. Would 'footer' be correct?
    I think Kerry's right on how to change it, I've never tried it here myself. By the way, when you said "change", I assumed there was one already, but I don't see any signature on your posts.

Leave a comment:

• Kerry Liles
    replied

Hi Aris. I'm referring to the quotes at the bottom of my post. Maybe I'm using the wrong term. Would 'footer' be correct?
    Peter,

Click on your picture+name in the top right of this page and select "User settings" then on that page select "account"
    About half way down there is "edit post signature" under the group heading "Conversation Detail Options"

I think that is where you need to go for this.

Leave a comment:

• Peter McKillop
    replied
    Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

Is that here, or for some specific email platform?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X