Canadian Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Politics

I would like to congratulate the NDP leader Jagmeet Singh for not falling into the Liberal trap.

No elections at this time...smart move!

I think an election at this time would be a disaster and would likely do nothing but spend several hundred million dollars in an even-more-than-usual useless exercise. I am not a big fan of how Trudeau and the Liberals have handled the pandemic but these are extraordinary times and perhaps we will someday find that they did "the best they could under the circumstances". I am also not at all certain that Jagmeet and the NDP were acting in the public interest but rather more out of self defense because they are ill-prepared for an election and had little to gain and much to lose.

I certainly hope we will see a proper accounting of the WE organization and that Liberal heads will roll - but I think that movie will have to wait. I have zero confidence the PC party will have enough collective intelligence to force that to occur. Perhaps it will all be swept under the gigantic rug that is known as Canadian Parliament and politics.
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
    X