Scarborough Chess Club Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss -- Pre-registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarborough Chess Club Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss -- Pre-registration

This Thursday (September 10) the Scarborough Chess Club (SCC) kicks off its 50th chess season with the Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss. The Ridout Memorial is an 8-round Swiss in two sections (Open and U1800). The tournament is open to all SCC members in good standing. And as always Thursday night Swiss tournaments are free to SCC members. Don't forget to make sure that your Chess Federation of Canada membership is current. If not, you can renew at the club.

To help us get play off on schedule (7:30 pm), it would be helpful if SCC members email me with their intention to play in either the Open or U1800 section. My email address is skarpik@sympatico.ca.

If you don't contact me in advance, please show up at the club just after 7:00 p.m. so I can include you in the tournament.

See you all on Thursday. New club members always welcome!

Steve Karpik

PS If you signed up for this tournament at the SCC Annual General Meeting or you spoke to me at the Labour Day Open, you are already on my list of players to preregister.

Re: Scarborough Chess Club Howard Ridout Memorial Swiss -- Pre-registration

As of 11:30 pm on Wednesday, September 9 here's the preregistered list (see below). If you've sent me and email or spoken to me and you're not on the list, please drop me another email. For all of you who haven't advanced registered, I'll be checking my email off and on all day tomorrow until about 5:00 pm (after that you'll have to enter in person). Save yourself time (no lining up) and help me get round 1 off on time, please send me an email to advance register (either U1700 or Open section).

Steve Karpik

-------------------------

U1700

Dattani, Dinesh
    Karpik, Steve
    Philip, Andrew
    Pishdad, M Hassan
    Termeer, Ted
    Veecock, Carl

Open

Armstrong, Robert J
    Bellomo, Joe