Adult online chess course?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult online chess course?

There are lots of online chess websites for kids!!
    Can anyone recommend an online chess course for adults?

So I've been working through the Chess.com lessons ... they're still challenging enough for me ... if you find something, especially for "older" adults (lol), I would be interested, thanks.

Comment

It looks like Premier Chess is offering something, but I haven't looked into it yet. Has anyone else?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
        There are lots of online chess websites for kids!!
        Can anyone recommend an online chess course for adults?
        Mesgen Amanov has two that I enjoy.

improvemychess.com
        limitlesschess.com

The second one seems to be a joint effort with several other GMs and the videos seem to be high quality. The first one is an online streaming service where you can consume the videos you buy. The repertoires seem quite good to me.

Both are pretty high level

ichess.net is another one that I enjoy.

They have a subscription model where you pay $20 U.S. per month and get $20 in store credit so if you are a consumer of videos you are basically getting a lot of free content which in many cases is quite good in addition to the videos that you buy. Any videos that you buy are available as streaming products on your account after the download period expires.

Nigel Davies has Tigerchess.com. I found it useful when I was subscribing to it but got very busy and stopped.

None of the above are limited to adults but they seem aimed at adults.

Comment

I'm looking for a website like: break2000aftermiddleage.com

Comment

Working...
          X