Three games on the web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three games on the web

Sometime Friday September 11 the FQE will put on a lien pointing at the three leaders' games at the Montreal Open Championship. The first round starts Fridayt between 19:00 - 19:30. If you want to watch these games from the comfort of your home, this is the place to be. And if you show up at the tournament site (10125 Parthenais) you will furthermore have the opportunity of listening to live expert commentaries in a nearby room, as thoses games are in progress.
    Welcome to everyone.

Re: Three games on the web

Originally posted by Championnat de Montréal View Post
    Sometime Friday September 11 the FQE will put on a lien pointing at the three leaders' games at the Montreal Open Championship. The first round starts Fridayt between 19:00 - 19:30. If you want to watch these games from the comfort of your home, this is the place to be. And if you show up at the tournament site (10125 Parthenais) you will furthermore have the opportunity of listening to live expert commentaries in a nearby room, as thoses games are in progress.
    Welcome to everyone.
    A 'lien' ? Perhaps you meant a "link"? Not even sure about that, but I guess I can wait until Friday...
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      A 'lien' ? Perhaps you meant a "link"? Not even sure about that, but I guess I can wait until Friday...
      Yes, lien = link.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Sullivan View Post
        Yes, lien = link.
        Merci. My children all went through French Immersion, but clearly I did not...
        :)
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Working...
        X