CFC Forums closed for maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC Forums closed for maintenance

The hosting platform for the CFC forums is retiring the server on which our CFC forums are hosted. We should be back online some time tomorrow.

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
    The hosting platform for the CFC forums is retiring the server on which our CFC forums are hosted. We should be back online some time tomorrow.
    Or not apparently.

Comment

So now I "see" them, but the format is all off, is that expected at this point?

Comment

Chris couldn't fix it from work. Don has pointed out the problem. Https:// vs. Http://

Looks to have been fixed now.

Comment

I'll try again tomorrow, now getting: "Service Temporarily Unavailable" ...

Comment

Many thanks to Chris Mallon. Server migrations are a lot of work to plan & do and are somewhat risky. My contribution was tiny compared to his (unseen) work. This web site now seems faster and is more secure. Thanks Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Parakin View Post
              Many thanks to Chris Mallon. Server migrations are a lot of work to plan & do and are somewhat risky. My contribution was tiny compared to his (unseen) work. This web site now seems faster and is more secure. Thanks Chris!
              +1 well done. Runs well and does seem much snappier.
              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Seems to be down at around 20:38 on April 3,2021 ...
                ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Hmm I guess I'll have to post on here instead until they're back up

Comment

Working...
                  X