Chess in the Library Program - Now a 3rd Location!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess in the Library Program - Now a 3rd Location!

I would like to announce that the Chess in the Library program has entered another library here in Toronto, the Maria A. Shchuka district branch starting from Nov 7th. Unlike the other two locations we have (Brookbanks and Pleasant View), this one is located in the west part of Toronto. Now chess players in the west end can enjoy the benefits of our program!

You can find more information regarding the opening of Chess in the Library at this library at my blog yuanlingyuan.blogspot.com

First time hearing about this program? No worries, you can visit our website at www.chessinthelibrary.com to get to know everything about our program!

Come on down to the Maria A. Shchuka library on Nov 7th or after to play some chess! Also, feel free to contact us at info@chessinthelibrary.com if you have any questions or like to give us any support! :)

Re: Chess in the Library Program - Now a 3rd Location!

Woot, Yuanling!

Sky is the limit :)
    I lived only a few minutes from Maria A Schuka Library for about 7 years, when I moved to Canada. Right by a busy intersection (Eglinton & Dufferin) it'll be easy to get to. (any 32 bus going west from Eglinton West Subway Station).

The library was closed completely for about a year or so around 2002, and was completely renovated. Unrecognizable really. As modern as it can be. There used to be a Portuguese bakery across the street which had some good stuff, wonder if it's still there. Maybe I'll drop by some day ;)

Alex F.

Comment

Working...
    X