photos from 2022 KEC (Kingston Easter Chess)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photos from 2022 KEC (Kingston Easter Chess)

Thanks to John Upper:

https://www.facebook.com/ChessCanada/photos/

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Yes, thanks for the pictures John. You did a stellar job in Kingston. Aris surrounded himself with the best "staff", maybe the "deepest" cast of experienced Canadian arbiters and organizers ever at a Canadian championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
        Yes, thanks for the pictures John. You did a stellar job in Kingston. Aris surrounded himself with the best "staff", maybe the "deepest" cast of experienced Canadian arbiters and organizers ever at a Canadian championship.
        Thanks so much Hans for saluting both John and the whole team we had. John is just incredible at the number of things he does well, and he does them SEAMLESSLY. We agree on something he'll do, and then I never need to think of that something again. And he even perfects things before I even think of asking for someone to do them! All the nice hardcopy signs were thanks to John.

And I've worked with a lot of Arbiters, in many countries, and I felt that the Arbiter team we built this year was just perfect for this event, and as a signal to our plans to build towards the future. Calling them "the deepest cast" is bang on ... it was so nice to have so many experienced Arbiters to be able to rotate and re-assign from task to task. I was overflowingly happy with our team!

FYI, I've since started working with someone really good at website development, and we plan to open 2023 registrations ar least 6 months ahead of time, and to publicize for record numbers!

Comment

Working...
        X