October issue of Canadian Chess News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October issue of Canadian Chess News

Just a reminder to players and organizers out there that I am seeking your articles and tournament reports for the next issue.

Please do not send me something you have posted on the internet. I am looking for original content.

Also, if you are annoting a game, please send the game (or games) in pgn format.

Send them by email to tficzere@telus.net

Re: October issue of Canadian Chess News

The October issue of CCN will feature articles from IM Edward Porper and GM Anton Kovalyov. I have also received a few other submissions, one in French, and a few game submissions. Keep those articles rolling in.

I'm also looking for your coming events. I'm not fond of the format that I am using and would like to use individual ads to make things look better. Feel free to design your ad and email it in. I will also reformat other coming events ads to make them easier to read.

The November issue will feature another article by IM Lawrence Day on a topic TBD, while IM Renier Castellanos will provide coverage on Nanjing.

I am very interested in getting articles from the rank and file players in Canada. The article by Mr. Dattani was quite interesting and well received. I know there are many other interesting stories out there. We need to get them into the newsletter.

Any and all submissions will be considered for publication. Remember, email your articles and games to tficzere@telus.net

Comment

Maybe you can get someone in the office to put your "call for material" on the CFC website along with your email address... I know the CFC website is still up in the air, but the old WEBZINE links etc. could be replaced by your info (at least)
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Yes, good idea.

Comment

Working...
        X