Is the World Championship match going to take place on time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the World Championship match going to take place on time?

https://en.chessbase.com/post/world-...ation-problems They dont even have a venue yet.

https://www.chess.com/news/view/asta...pionship-match Looks like the world championship match will take place in Kazakhstan. (check your atlas for location)

Comment

Do not own an Atlas but my Google Maps still calculating since yesterday.

Comment

You should ask Borat.

Comment

Chuckle, chuckle to both posts.

Comment

All pointless and no one will remember the winner of this match as the World Champion when it's all said and done, any more than we think of Alexander Khalifman in the list of World Champions. Magnus is the champ and will be the champ until he loses or stops playing.

Comment

I just hope it doesnt go on for more than 10 years like the last time. That was ridiculous and I stopped watching the matches for a long time. ( lets see there was a revisit by Karpov, then Khalifman, then Anand, Ponomariov, Kasimzhanov, and Topalov. Did I miss anybody?)

Comment

Originally posted by David Ottosen View Post
                All pointless and no one will remember the winner of this match as the World Champion when it's all said and done, any more than we think of Alexander Khalifman in the list of World Champions. Magnus is the champ and will be the champ until he loses or stops playing.
                LOL There is nothing funnier in the world of chess than this ....j

Carlsen is as much a pretender as is Khalifman when the top computer engines are taken into account.

Do you even think about that Mr. Ottosen? I mean, if you're going to put down Khalifman, PUT DOWN CARLSEN AS WELL and recognize the true chess champions, the top computer engines.

Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

I mean, if you're going to put down Khalifman, PUT DOWN CARLSEN AS WELL
                  If it makes you happy? ok, Carlsen's a dolt and I'm not a fan of his haircut. Whew, glad we sorted that out and put ole Magnus in his place. You're doing the Lord's work, Pargat.

Comment

Originally posted by David Ottosen View Post
                    his haircut
                    Someone found that his haircut assembles Paul Morphy's. A time traveler :)

Comment

Working...
                    X