Chessbase DVDs and chess books for sale, pickup at the March 04 tourney in Milton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chessbase DVDs and chess books for sale, pickup at the March 04 tourney in Milton.

Hi all,

I have a couple of Chessbase dvd that I am selling. They are unopened. I just didnt get the time to enjoy them and I dont think i will, just too busy. They would be going for about $40 each. I will put up the titles soon. The few books are used, most of them are in very good to mint condition. Again titles to follow soon. I would prefer if interested parties would come to the Bob and Gord tournament to see anything catches their fancy or to pick up their purchases.

DVDs 1. Beat the Queen's Indian, The Modern Fianchetto Line by GM Simon Williams

2. My Secret Weapon:1b3 by GM Wesley So (Chessbase exclusive, Top Player)

4. Kings Gambit Vol 1 by GM Simon Williams

5. Winning against the Kings Indian with the main line by GM Mihail Marin (Expert)

6. The Semi Slav- A Grandmaster's Guide for the TOURNAMENT player by GM Peter Heine Nielsen (Expert)

7. The Tactical Chigorin by GM Simon Williams

9. Simple but powerful: Exchange on d5 in the Slav and Queen's Gambit by GM Simon Williams

If anyone is interested you can contact me: miltonchess@hotmail.com
    Please use CHess sale or something like that in the subject line please.

Books to follow.
    Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Sunday, 5th March, 2023, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Um, this booklist will be updated periodically between now and Mar 04 2023 as I go through my library: prices are mostly firm,

1. Mastering the French with the read and play method by Neil MCDonald and Andrew Harley, International Chess Enterprises, near mint condition, $60 SOLD

2.The Taimanov Bible by Ivanisevic,Perunovic and Markus, Thinkers Publishing, near mint condition, $15

3.The Budapest Gambit by Bogdan Lalic, Batsford, near mint condition, $10

4. The Gambit Guide to the English Opening:1...e5 by Carsten Hansen, Gambit, near mint condition, pages are yellowing, $10 SOLD

5. The Symmetrical English by Carsten Hansen, Gambit, near mint condition, pages are yellowing, $10

6. English Opening Symmetrical by Vladimir Bagirov, Cadogan, near mint condition, pages are yellowing, $10

7.Nimzo Indian Kasparov variation by Chris Ward , Everyman Chess, mint condition, $10

8. The Nimzo Indian Rubinstein by Angus Dunnington, Everyman Chess, mint, $10

9. Offbeat Nimzo Indian by Chris Ward, Everyman Chess, mint condition, $10

10. Classical Nimzo Indian by Bogdan Lalic, Everyman Chess, mint condition, $10 SOLD

11. Starting Out: Attacking Play by James Plaskett, Everyman Chess, mint $10 SOLD

12. Sicilian Kan by John Emms, Everyman Chess, mint, $10,

13. Modern Kings Indian Attack by SM John Hall and Jan R. Cartier, Hays, mint, $10

14.The Ultimate King's Indian Attack by Angus Dunnington, Batsford, near mint, slight yellowing of pages, $10 SOLD
      Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Sunday, 5th March, 2023, 10:45 PM.

Comment

New book titles added to the list for your perusal. Come on down to the Bob and Gord Mar 04 chess tourney in Milton. I have a couple of New in Chess magazines as well and one or two of the new American Chess magazines, unopened in their original wrapping. Maybe we could do a deal for these few magazines?

Comment

Updated book list on post number 3. More titles to come later. Some of these titles I have for sale are in line with the kindle versions on Amazon compared to their paperback counterparts. Think of it this way, a paperback version for a kindle price!
          Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Wednesday, 22nd February, 2023, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Mostly opening titles for the tournament player on the hunt to expand their repertoire but a few non opening titles to come as well.

Comment

Hi everyone, I think this will be all the titles I will put on sale for now. I will also bring some unopened us chess mags as well. $5 each let's say. Come on down and hey I might make a deal with you. It's possible.

Comment

Just a reminder,, the books and dvd for sale will be there at the tournament today. We are starting at 10:30 this morning. Might make a deal with you!

Comment

Hi all, Just updated the list as some lucky peolple came to the tourney and got some titles. I plan to put these titles back on sale for our Jun 03 tournay plus some new ones as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X