Anybody Ever Heard of This One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Ever Heard of This One?

Stumbled across this at a site that has something to do with Kirsan I. Therefore I assume it's b.s. Nevertheless it's an interesting little story. Has anyone heard it before? File under: Cogito Ergo Sum (Nicht!!)?

https://kirsan.today/en/opinion/item...t-the-end.html
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

GM Korchnoi's claim of a TRUE post-mortem game with GM Maroczy (who died in 1951) in an occult connection setting has been around for a while. Many years ago, Kirsan claimed to have been abducted by aliens.

Comment

A book could be written about all the bizarre happenings in the chess world (or has it already?). Another example is the Helseherin (psychic? or is it fortune teller) who insisted on sitting near Fischer's board throughout the Leipzig Olympiad - I think I recall she claimed to be related.

Comment

Working...
      X