Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Canadian Women Closed Championship

2023 Canadian Women Closed Championship - Excelsior Chess Club

here is the updated player list: Canadian Women Closed Player List - Excelsior Chess Club

Comment

16 players! That must be a record turnout. Great job Nick - hopefully a few more strong players will join the hunt.

Comment

Thank you, Hal! It will be a great tournament.

Comment

We are at 18...still 3 days to go for online registration. There is no rating cap for women.

Comment

No disrespect to the organizers who appear to be doing everything possible to put on a first class event, but having only 3 of the top 20 active female players (I checked using a filter of "has played at least once since the start of 2021) isn't what I'd call great.

Comment

None of the three(Canadian) females registered for the TransNational in Montreal in June is registered for the Closed. They are ranked numbers 2, 3, and 7 by FIDE rating for women in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
                None of the three(Canadian) females registered for the TransNational in Montreal in June is registered for the Closed. They are ranked numbers 2, 3, and 7 by FIDE rating for women in Canada.
                I see that #7 has now entered the Closed.

Comment

Working...
                X