Nikolay Noritsyn 2023 Canadian Champion is Excelsior's club top instructor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikolay Noritsyn 2023 Canadian Champion is Excelsior's club top instructor

Nikolay Noritsyn 2023 Canadian Champion is Excelsior club's top instructor - thought I should spell it out as readers need to see it in print.

How do you "rate" instructors? High ratings and titles don't necessarily make you a good teacher. I know 1600 rated players who are in demand as teachers.

Comment

I happen to know how Nikolay is and he is a graduate of the Roman Pelts school (Chess Academy of Canada). Roman Pelts was the epitome of what an instructor should be. Nikolay taught there. I have full confidence in Nikolay Noritsyn's abilities.

Comment

Congratulations to IM Nikolay Noritsyn for his stellar play in winning the 2023 Canadian Championship!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
          How do you "rate" instructors? High ratings and titles don't necessarily make you a good teacher. I know 1600 rated players who are in demand as teachers.
          I was gonna say. Certainly Mr Noritsyn is an awesome player. The best this country has, or damn close. Certainly Mr Pelts reputation speaks for itself. |I know Nikolay worked for the chess academy of canada, assisting Mt. Pelts with the children. Whose program are they using at the excelsior I wonder?

Comment

Working...
          X